Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Part time working mummy! Not that she does work. No idea why. Hadn’t commented or liked anything, I do have an open account with about 500 followers.

Reactions: 13

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
- Rebecca Lamb for voting no in a poll
(and her husband because she’s sad like that)
- Fopperholic for watching her instagram stories
- My.Style.Story for saying she shouldn’t moan about criticism if she wants a career in influencing its part of the job
- Louise Pentland for asking why she decides to keep freebies given week after week during a pandemic when she can afford them herself
(and then on her pet’s account when I liked a comment asking about the kittens she gave away)

unluckily for them all I have millions of burner accounts. You’ll never take me aliiiiiiiiive!!!!! 😈 etc, etc

• Haha

MrsM19

Chatty Member
Emma Sheldon aka EmShelx

InTheAttic aka Victoria InTheFrow

Lauren Goodger aka BlackGrid queen

Lydiot aka Lydia Milen and her gay husband Ali

"Binky" got pregnant twice by accident Felstead

Chaire Chanelle the chic chav aka IamChouquette

All from comments calling them out on their bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Fopperholic because she is a twat who asks a question in a poll then deletes if she doesn’t like the answer you give (that she provided). She also blocks for liking comments other people made etc. She polices her social media 24/7 and deletes any comment that doesn’t lick her arse, even ones that are trying to offer genuine advise. She’s a weirdo

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Red1234

I was blocked by Mother of Daughters about 18 months ago for liking a comment someone put saying she had rose tinted glasses about midwifery. But bizarrely she unblocked me about 4 months later 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Anyway she’s a nobody now 😂
Haha she always made me laugh when she gushed about her job....er you work one day a week clemmie. We'd all love working for the NHS if we could afford to work one day a week 😂.

• Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Plouise - when she was robbed she was straight on insta telling everyone. I commented that she should call the police. She blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Sarah's creative kitchen, I told her I didn't agree with her crowed funding to keep her business going at the start of lockdown. Boom... blocked!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Ryvita blocked me for asking for more diversity in their campaigns and events! It was at the beginning of the year so before BLF, now they have unblocked me but keep turning comments off when i say anything about diversity!

• Wow

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Lynseyqueenofclean for questioning her advice on disposing unused medication and Beccyhomesweethome for commenting when she called in sick but spent 2 days erecting a shed in her garden . .
These "influencers" hate anyone who isn't blowing smoke up their arses 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Lynx

VIP Member
Years ago Lauren Goodger blocked me as she posted a photo and someone asked how did she get her eyes so bright white (?!?!), so I just commented that it was photoshop. Blocked over an eyeball comment. 👀 Her photo was blatantly edited and they still are.

• Haha

Magee

VIP Member
Hattie Bourn as I said she could at least tell us where her coat was from as it’s her job

Lauren Watson. She had a video of an injured pigeon that looked like it was dancing to Michael Jackson music. I said it was odd she’s laughing at a bird as she looked like one herself and her fringe is shit
the funniest thing I’ve read on Tattle 😂

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Some blogger blocked me because she moaned that she wasn’t allowed to return something (worn) after 3 months, claiming it was faulty. I gave her some reality feedback and she blocked me. Also velvet gh0st, but then who ISNT blocked by Her?!

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I followed her and I got sick of seeing the same regurgitated pics so I unfollowed her

what a salty bitch. they simply expressed an opinion (not rude either) and she went out and ACTIVELY SEEKED information on sometime to troll them herself 🤣 pot kettle
Yeah her page is pretty repetitive, but then how can it not be when you’re only posting pics of your own house 🤷🏼‍♀️ But yeah, really pissed me off to be honest, just thought it was uncalled for and so hypocritical, felt like saying to her alright she thinks your kitchens shit and you think hers is shit, move on lol.. and like you say, she actively seeked it out, and her saying ‘if you comment on a public page with 2 million followers then deal with the consequences’ well equally, if you put your house on a public page for all to see, then deal with people thinking that your taste is shit!! Lol

Yeah her page is pretty repetitive, but then how can it not be when you’re only posting pics of your own house 🤷🏼‍♀️ But yeah, really pissed me off to be honest, just thought it was uncalled for and so hypocritical, felt like saying to her alright she thinks your kitchens shit and you think hers is shit, move on lol.. and like you say, she actively seeked it out, and her saying ‘if you comment on a public page with 2 million followers then deal with the consequences’ well equally, if you put your house on a public page for all to see, then deal with people thinking that your taste is shit!! Lol
Oh I also asked her what the relevance in these women being ‘middle aged’ had haha so sexist/ageist

lalalanded

VIP Member
Grace Campbell - when I asked why her father (Alistair Campbell) was in Jeffrey Epstein's little black book. Tbf, I was expecting her to block me for it and she did!

• Haha

Red1234

Harry prickard & spanjee when I liked a few of carby to barbies posts when she was calling them all out for being grabbers. Bit silly though because I obviously have two accounts so can still look at them whenever I please as they have public profiles 😂😂. Do these people not realise that blocking does nothing?!

• Haha

Selenophile

Ellie o'doll because I put a laughing emoji reply on a comment pointing out her bad photo shop 🙄😂

• Haha

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
I’m blocked by a girl from my fiancé’s work who asked him to come to her hotel room at 2am and had been sliding into DMs for months while I was pregnant. Shame really as I never got to ask her side of the story

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Former high school friend because I told her to go fuck herself when she sent me a message about diet supplements.

• Haha
Reactions: 10