Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
An influencer that I know personally... who seems to forget that we’re friends On FB.

It’s quite interesting to see how she posts about her gifted stays etc to her friends/family

1001 others

VIP Member
I guess I'm blocked because it says their account can't be found; yet, if I log out and google it, it comes up ... and it's normally set to 'private' but I can see all the pictures ... weird, as it should say, 'this account is private' ... 🧐

I didn't do anything bad-bad; just DMd them to suggest they not reveal so many secrets to their followers, as they've been tending to do of late :censored:

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Because her and another fun vacuum were slagging their neighbours kids off for playing and making noise In their garden. I made a comment that that’s what kids do.... they’re in lock down, and there isn’t much else for them to do.... and they both flew at me. She commented back then blocked.

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
I really liked Danielle too! You only have to look over my posts to see my opinion on MOD but on that occasion it was Danielle that started it in a bit of a nasty way and I always say what I think so she blocked me! Was funny though, I’m in a gardening group on Facebook and the other day a ‘Danielle Parry’ asked a question - me being nosy had a look and it was her! She sounds in a good place and has taken to gardening! I didn’t say anything because It appears she’s left all that behind but it was nice to see she seems to be doing well!
I'm glad that she is doing ok as I really miss her as well. Shortly after that she started raving about Cash Carraway so it was probably for the best that she stepped away from ig

Prinfluencer

Itsdaniellesjourney I commented on her getting commission from her 21 buttons links etc instead of just saying her tops from Topshop etc.

She unblocked me a week later though I didn't miss much aside from coffee, smoothie, SL w cooker 😂

Blurp

VIP Member
Little Box of Crochet because she'd bitten my head off twice at innocuous comments I'd made on her feed, and I moaned about it on mine without @ her.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Pop over to his threads but in a nutshell he hasn’t lost the 8 stone he claims to have. My post was a 3 month, 3 stone weightloss claim he’d made last year from Jan to Mar. Prick hadn’t engaged his single brain cell and didn’t remove his photos from the start of his 3 month loss which clearly showed him celebrating Christmas & NY the same size he claimed he was after his alleged 3 stone loss 🍆💦 What a wanker 😂
Omg he can’t seriously be claiming he lost 8 stone? I haven’t followed him for ages but even I know off the top of my head that’s absolute bull! 😂😂😂😂

Coco2019

I’ve been blocked by ptwm. No idea why. I did unfollow her after reading here on tattle but when I went to view her stories a week or so later, I’d been blocked. Never commented or liked any of her posts so don’t know what happened. Was also blocked by a page called Bellla maee. Someone I used to work with started their own company and was sending items to someone on instagram. Something happened between sender and the person receiving the item and belllamae went on a massive instagram rant about the person I used to work with. Followed her stories for a little bit but when trying to find her on instagram, she had also blocked me. Once again, never commented or liked any of her posts 🤔
She did this with sooo many businesses! Really nasty girl x

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I woke up yesterday morning to find that Rebecca Meldrum had blocked me! I only follow a few insta vloggers and don't have a profile picture, instagram is mainly for me to look at interiors, furniture or cakes etc.. not for me to post pictures of my life, thats not my cup of tea! Never commented, never liked a comment of anyone else. Really bizarre!

obviously....

VIP Member
Beckyhomesweethome blocked me as I called her out for Christmas talk in August, and dared to mention her donating her tones of decorations that she has while she continues to buy more.

Doctor.House

Carla Crozier blocked me because I dared to sweetly suggest she could be gifted a new play mat after their dog destroyed theirs 😂😂😂

Oh and even better, Claire from the piplets blocked me when I asked if all the mentioned products from a post were gifted or not! Was a very sweet message as well, simply saying looks like the kids had a great time, very cool things etc

Doc

VIP Member
I haven’t followed so am not blocked, but found out about her because she blocked a then 16 year old relative for really politely saying to her that “Tesco’s” was acceptable because it was verbal shorthand for “Tesco’s supermarket”. Totally over the top reaction. Only blocks for mean comments or liking mean comments my arse! She’s a virtual dictator who likes her echo chamber.