Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's the nutters like Rebecca Lamb who block you for voting "no" to some mundane poll they posted that make me laugh. She's deffo not the only one that does this. Why put the option of No on there if you don't want to see it or for people to use it 🙄 crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

LittleB

I haven’t been blocked by anyone - but my brother was blocked by Alan Sugar for saying his face looks like a ball bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I was blocked by Mother of Daughters about 18 months ago for liking a comment someone put saying she had rose tinted glasses about midwifery. But bizarrely she unblocked me about 4 months later 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Anyway she’s a nobody now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Minipeaches

Beckyhomesweethome because I called her out on not declaring her ads and gloating about a free bbq during a pandemic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Fopperholic because I dared to tell her to self isolate when she asked if she should self isolate on returning from America... she then blocked everybody that told her to self isolate and deleted the comments.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Boredinstagrammer29

Hattie Bourn as I said she could at least tell us where her coat was from as it’s her job

Lauren Watson. She had a video of an injured pigeon that looked like it was dancing to Michael Jackson music. I said it was odd she’s laughing at a bird as she looked like one herself and her fringe is shit

• Haha

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I got blocked for the first time (that I know of) recently, I followed this small interiors instagrammer called Zoeoliviaev, her interior is quite nice but she also has two lovely ginger cats.. anyway, basically she posted the attached story, where she basically said that she had found a photo of her kitchen on an interiors Facebook page and that someone had commented ‘awful tiles’, she then went onto that ladies Facebook and found photos of her kitchen and posted them on her Instagram basically saying that she can’t talk because her kitchen is horrible bla bla bla, this really pissed me off tbh, I didn’t say anything mean to her I just asked her why she cared so much and said that her post was just as bad, she told me she disagreed and then blocked me lol... what’s with it with these people and not being able to handle any criticism? Ironically she was posting about it on her page and saying things like ‘if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything, be kind’ .. as if her post was so kind lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Pete Wicks from TOWIE blocked me for calling him Pete the Prick

Nathan from Geordie shore because I told him he's an irrelevant Lego head

Mario Falcone no idea why tbh

And Jacqueline Jossa when she was promoting Herbalife. I told her she was making money off people's insecurities

Phaedra Parks from RHOA too

• Haha
Reactions: 15

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch blocked me because she posted on her story that her Tesco candle was £3 and I messaged her saying it’s actually £4.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

grumpycat

VIP Member
I got blocked for the first time (that I know of) recently, I followed this small interiors instagrammer called Zoeoliviaev, her interior is quite nice but she also has two lovely ginger cats.. anyway, basically she posted the attached story, where she basically said that she had found a photo of her kitchen on an interiors Facebook page and that someone had commented ‘awful tiles’, she then went onto that ladies Facebook and found photos of her kitchen and posted them on her Instagram basically saying that she can’t talk because her kitchen is horrible bla bla bla, this really pissed me off tbh, I didn’t say anything mean to her I just asked her why she cared so much and said that her post was just as bad, she told me she disagreed and then blocked me lol... what’s with it with these people and not being able to handle any criticism? Ironically she was posting about it on her page and saying things like ‘if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything, be kind’ .. as if her post was so kind lol
I followed her and I got sick of seeing the same regurgitated pics so I unfollowed her

what a salty bitch. they simply expressed an opinion (not rude either) and she went out and ACTIVELY SEEKED information on sometime to troll them herself 🤣 pot kettle

Reactions: 14

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Blocked by Velvetgh0st for saying it was grim to keep 4 carrier bags full of cat litter in your house for days on end and she was calling people bullies for pointing it out and I proceeded to say it wasnt bullying. She even replied and screenshotted my comment onto her IG stories! I felt famous! If you were wondering why she kept 4 carrier bags full of cat litter in her house it's because she took lockdown so seriously she interpreted that as she wasnt allowed to leave the house at all ever, especially not 5 steps across the road to the communal bins!

• Sick
  • Haha

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb - someone commented what a great Mum she was and I responded with a crying with laughter emoji

• Haha

bee84

Mother and baby magazine because i disagreed about hinch being mother of the year
Anna Saccone because i commented about her youngest boys injury

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ashley James- she put up a photo of herself & she had no shoes on, her feet looked massive! I simply wrote a comment saying 'how big are your feet?' I werent even trolling 🤣 i was just curious! I've got big feet as well 😂

• Haha

Xivi

Mario Falcone?! Off towie. No idea why I never even followed him on Instagram. I tweeted him to ask why, he blocked me on there too. It's been about two years now and it really bugs me I need to know why !!!

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Sarah Ingham blocked me because I told her at least I have a husband that can keep it in his pants
Chris Ingham blocked me because I called him a pervert

• Haha