Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eirawen

VIP Member
I need to get this off my chest, those pics of Stacey Solomon with her engagement ring are giving me the rage, her face pisses me off, the one where it looks like she’s been crying but then is smiling posing her hand ffs, ahh I feel better now 😱🙄🤣
She has a horrible speaking voice sounds like she could do with spending. a few hours in an iron lung.

Towies wright family. They think they're a cut above the rest and seem to look down on everyone from a great height.
Yes but they are so thick they are funny😡

Reactions: 2

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Alice Evans, Ioan Grufford's ex. I did have sympathy with her to begin with, but now she has become beyond irritating. Must she share everything on social media?
Wikipedia showed me this- Alice Evans, (born January 29, 1881, Neath, Pennsylvania, U.S.—died September 5, 1975, Arlington, Virginia), American scientist whose landmark work on pathogenic bacteria in dairy products was central in gaining acceptance of the pasteurization process to prevent disease.
Am I missing something? 😂

• Haha

Moe

VIP Member
Nadia Essex should to talk about her own problems she’s refuses to talk about while rolling her eyes And tell us to avoid people excactly like her ! These famous narcissists giving advice what will they do when the truth comes out ! They’re coming across very desperate now it’s closing in ! There’s no time limit on telling your truth !
She has a thread in influencers. You may have to scroll back a bit to find it but it does make for interesting reading. Maybe it’s time for it to be resurrected.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Just read a headline about Colleen Nolan saying she hadn’t had sex for five years but her “new man makes her feel like an animal” 🤮 And the thumbnail was her with two iced buns over her knockers. Good grief. Think I’ll skip breakfast.
I have just watched the Nolan’s go cruising programme, one long advert - nothing about cruising - straws and grabbing come to mind - me me me/us us us - the singing at the end…..cringe

Definitely Will Smith, and Jada. He was laughing at the joke until his wife obviously said something to make him go into meltdown.

So the bit where he is laughing along, is that all just a permanent act for the cameras, and he was not really listening to what was being said, until Jada told him?

Oh my goodness! That's awful. Even if it's part of a joke it's still awful.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I do actually just find the whole shaking her belly about a bit weird anyway. I get that she is trying to promote body positivity but I think it’s completely over the top with the videos of her eating with food falling out her mouth etc like who actually eats like that 😂
Completely agree. Hate when a celeb or someone well known has some extra meat always does the belly out dance or grabs their belly for laughs. That’s not promoting body positivity in my opinion,

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Actually, Sacha is a nasty piece of work all round. Total psychopath.
I don't know - Isla Fisher has stayed married to him for ages and she's lovely (met and had a great chat with her once - the word bubbly is a serioius understatement)

1001 others

VIP Member
Rebel Wilson, by Christ she's annoying
I came in to say her! OMG ... (nearly) every day in the DM ... well done re. the weight loss but please just fark off! You're really not that interesting!!

Another vote for Adele.

And ... Sarah Snook. Sorry, but the success has gone to her head.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Joanna David (Emilia Fox's mum). She does my head in on Celebrity Gogglebox with her screaming and shouting!!

• Wow