Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lamaya11047

Anyone from TOWIE, Love Island, Geordie Shore and Ex On the Beach
Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby
Charlotte Dawson
Jameela Jamil
Chrissy Teigen
Kardashians/Jenners
Amanda Holden
Peter Andre
Nicole Scherzinger
Ant and Dec
Katie Price
Stacey Solomon
Olly Murs
Susanna Reid
Lizzie Cundy
Alesha Dixon is okay sometimes but there are times when she does annoy me

Reactions: 1

Pinkii

VIP Member
John cena, he tries waaay too hard to be funny in interviews and it just falls flat because he isnt funny at all…

Adulting

VIP Member
Nadia Essex talking about her finances now online while everyone’s skint out of work she’s rubbing it in everyone’s faces but all reality tv stars are poor and she will be back on tv ! She’s so thoughtful isn’t she ! And to someone’s earlier comment I can’t stand her and her lies at all or the way she covers them up so no don’t like her charcter at all !

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
This. I always hated the way he would ridicule Alex the weather presenter too, it always came across like he thought he was beneath him, like presenting the weather wasn’t a real job and he was the big important tv anchor, he belittled him all the time!
LOL, we'll have to agree to disagree on that! I thought that was the LEAST annoying thing about Piers. :)

cya_later_hater

Not sure if I would class him as a ‘celeb’ but Ryan Ruckludge, he was on Big Brother. I’m surprised he doesn’t have his own thread

• Haha
Leilani Dowding, the ex page 3 girl, now a conspiracy theory nut.

She posted that the NHS were basically murdering people not that long ago and it took a LOT of willpower for me not to reply to her pointing out she was happy enough to trust doctors to give her the nose job she pretends she’s never had (she says she’s against cosmetic enhancements). These murderous doctors also saved her boyfriend when he had Cancer.

No wonder she didn’t get on with the other women on the Real Housewives of Cheshire. Completely full of shit.

Yeah, she should stick to flopping her tits out because that's all she's got upstairs.

Segotia

He's ok in small quantities, but he's on TV way too much for an ex criminal. That new show where he takes his family to Italy, it's innocent enough I guess, but I just don't understand why it's necessary. I mean great, he's in Italy being paid to do a bunch of activities with his family. More money for old rope haha.
His adorable little daughter steals THAT show! She is soooo sweet.

Quizay

Katie Price & her obnoxious boyfriend
Rochelle Humes
Philip Schofield
The Thomas brothers - Ryan, Adam, Scott
Tess Daly
Ricky Gervais
Sarah Millican
James Corden
Nicole Scherzinger & Thom Evans
Stacey Solomon
Mrs Hinch

.....to name a few
Agree with horsey soloman & humes!

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Millie Bobby Brown..nearly every post on her instagram is an ad for this, that or the other. she must have a hundred sponsorships on the go and seems to act more like an influencer than an actress. She's only 17 how much money does she really need to make from all this? She should just focus on developing her acting skills.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I liked Olivia Coleman until I finally watched fleabag and now I absolutely can’t stand her 🤣 she plays the part far too well and reminds me of my own step mum.