Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Katie Hayes makeup is another like that.
She’s got multiple threads on here, have a read of the wiki, it’s incredible 😅

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Miranda Kerr. She is selling (read pushing) her products in every video. I know she is marketing but I have bought a few Kora products, and to be honest they are not worth up to height! K-beauty products are wayyyy better than Kora.
Didn’t she get done for prostituting herself to JHo a year or so ago? Guess she has to find a new income stream.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Molly bleedin' Mae.

She is popular on here, which surprised me. I find her extremely immature even for her young age and far too dramatic about absolutely everything. Aside from her looks I can't understand the appeal in any way.
Is that the one who kidded on she was a lesbian. ?

Smashbox

Ant and Dec HAVE been on the telly since you were a kid!! They have the awards to prove it.. :eek::eek:

Have you heard the latest?? She's planning a Metallica Tribute album....🤬🤬
Oh no! She’ll be like a demon in the videos, honestly the things she does for a bit of attention.

Pot2PeeIn

She should be sorting his Barnet looking at those- looks like he’s shoved his digits in a plug socket

VIP Member
New Thread

MizA

The celebs that annoy me are the ones (or their management) that constantly call the paps and end up in tabloids as obvious desperate attempts to grasp for any kind of attention (good or bad) to further their “careers”. There’s too many to name lol

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Miranda Kerr. She is selling (read pushing) her products in every video. I know she is marketing but I have bought a few Kora products, and to be honest they are not worth up to height! K-beauty products are wayyyy better than Kora.

Skyeraye

I’ve been looking on here for a thread for her but can’t seem to find one- which I am surprised about?! I am SICK to death of her not declaring and ADs/ Aff links/ gifted items
It’s on rave about but she’s not being raved about ha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
That feral looking ginger hamster ed sheeran,he is everywhere its impossible to escape him,radio, TV,newspapers magazines try and watch football and he is even in the stand,he is like shit in a field absolutely all over the place.
He‘s no 1 on the iTunes chart. When is he not no 1?