Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Anyone presenting the One Show, but most specifically Alex Jones who is just rude. I’m surprised anyone agrees to be on that show when she is ‘presenting’
Anyone presenting who used to be a footballer/singer/reality tv person (not star, just person as you aren’t a star for selling your soul to a tv producer).
There are so many talented people who would kill for the chance to present tv and kick start their career, people who are training in tv presenting, acting etc. Then you have Rochelle and Marvin who can barely read the auto cue presenting a prime time music quiz show.
As for Gemma Collins staring in Chicago live, I nearly spat out my coffee reading that. Soooo many young kids working in the west end have been out of work 18 months /2 years because of the pandemic and they cast someone from the TOWIE to play Mama Morton. Absolutely disgraceful.
Seems to be an issue in every genre of presenting roles. A small circle of people getting all the gigs. Random comedians particularly seem to be on anything and everything.

Reactions: 3

Roz

Stacey Dooley 🤮 Her voice. Her smug face. Her hideous clothes. Flogging L'Oréal box dyes when she probably pays top whack for her colour at a high end salon.

I could go on 😂
She uses the box dye, believe me. That’s why it’s a block colour. Holly from This Morning has to use box dye to get her pay check too. Maybe they get a hairdresser to do it for them.

Attachments

Pinkblush

VIP Member
He posted this last night!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So much of me wants to believe I could survive this. 9 months out of date has to be playing with fire though. <br><br>Goodbye treacle tart. I’m so sorry. <br><br>If I haven’t tweeted by 9am, that will be an indication that I have eaten the tart and am dead. <br><br>Please call an ambulance.
Sounds like he's figuratively speaking. He has said some odd stuff but he's probably just having a laff here

Merpedy

VIP Member
Not sure if he’s really counted as a celeb but Pen Farthing (the guy with the dogs in Afghanistan)

His tweets about being hated by the media and people thinking he took other people’s space keep popping up on my twitter. Man just get over it and get on with collecting money for whatever the hell you’re using it for now

brumbrum16

The media constantly reminds us who her father is, if he was alive now he would be appalled at her behaviour.
Yep I agree. I think she uses who he was to make herself more famous. Absolute knob she is.

Bradley Walsh's son (don't know if you can actually class him as a celeb?!) Nepotism is alive and well on ITV, why do they keep bringing back Breaking Dad?
Bradley, stop trying to make your son happen. He's not going to happen. 🤣
Barney.
He even popped up in The Larkins where Bradley is the main actor.

• Sick

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Still not woken up and read this without the comma after Lewis Hamilton, thought he’d never liked Gary Barlow because of his lack of style and there was some random feud between them 🤣

I used to like Lewis and followed for his animal rights posts but he got a bit much during the the first lockdown, I couldn’t stand the hypocrisy any more.

I like Keanu but he needs to lay off the Botox and cut his hair, he looks so much older holding on to that hairstyle.
After reading your comment I looked at my comment and read it that way too 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Rick9plus

‘Big’ Steph McGovern, which I have on good authority (pun intended 😉)
Was pulled over for speeding in her Range Rover a few weeks ago in Leeds, where her abysmal tv show is filmed.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Any celebrity trying to come across as a normal mum when they have unlimited cash and “work” as and when they please. They have no idea what parenting is like for the average working mum in this country and they’re doing it to try and be relatable to an audience they’re not a part of. The poor souls who follow their every move and buy everything they endorse 🙄🙄🙄

For example: Rochelle Humes, Giovanna Fletcher, Stacey Soloman, Mylene Klass

Also, can’t stand “influencers” 🤮
Totally agree.

Any celebrity trying to come across as a normal mum when they have unlimited cash and “work” as and when they please. They have no idea what parenting is like for the average working mum in this country and they’re doing it to try and be relatable to an audience they’re not a part of. The poor souls who follow their every move and buy everything they endorse 🙄🙄🙄

For example: Rochelle Humes, Giovanna Fletcher, Stacey Soloman, Mylene Klass

Also, can’t stand “influencers” 🤮
Totally agree
He's not really a proper celeb lol but Vas J Morgan gets right on my tits.
He knows Rita Ora don't you know? Not that he ever mentions it.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Nicole Kidman….again. Back in Australia…again. This time to care for her 83 year old mother. Good on her, thousands of people take care of aged parents without the fanfare given to this actor.
Keith’s face is beginning to resemble the joker now too.

CariettaWhite

‘Big’ Steph McGovern, which I have on good authority (pun intended 😉)
Was pulled over for speeding in her Range Rover a few weeks ago in Leeds, where her abysmal tv show is filmed.
Is that the one on the lunchtime show? Where did she come from? When is she going to go away? I can’t bear her!

Reactions: 2

Adulting

VIP Member
Lady Nadia Essex ‘drunk tips‘ because we all want tips from a red wine stained, herpes covered mouth who’s never been seen to be in love or on a date I mean how did she conceive !? If she can dish out love advice maybe clear up your own Relationship status ! Can only under 18s falling for this dribble Which is worrying , it’s not good advice at all , and I love the alcoholic background In her vids the collection is shrinking rapidly 😂 bottoms up Nadia I think she thinks being a bit chubby will win her crew around she cba brushing her hair let alone a daily walk with her child and didn’t she have a dog or did he have to go with the three flights of stairs she couldn’t climb ! Could rant all day the grift that keeps on grifting ! Hope these tips carry on , something to giggle at until Feb ! Is the American daddy paying for car and rent it has she found the loop whole for income support ! She’s been bankrupt twice so how can she be promoting bank cards really!? Would love to know if any one really knows anything at all about the mysterious American boy !? I think it’s total BS she accident just fell pregnant by someone she shouldn’t and he’s said I don’t want anything to do with it that’s the truth but here we are pandering to a single mum that went out a calculated the whole facade ! Sound familiar ?

Reactions: 2