Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Vicky Pattison 🤮 I don't know what it is about her but I just cringe at her
I quite like Vicky but I know what you mean. Im glad she has distanced herself from the other Geordie Shore slags though,

Scarlett Moffat 😩
Katie Price and too many to mention.
I loved Scarlett on Gogglebox with her ronseal face and foot long eyelashes! Gone off her now.

Rio and Kate. The cheater that married the mistress. Constantly telling us about their wonderful marriage. We will also be hearing about their baby forever more, because no one has ever welcomed a new baby into a family, so they are going to show us how it’s done. Every. Single. Day.
omg was she his mistress?

Reactions: 1

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Emily Atack, she's everywhere advertising bloody Hello Fresh. Her advert for it has 'completed it mate' in the title. She literally buzzes off the inbetweeners even though she was a side character in it for a couple episodes 😂
I can't think of anything she has been in besides i'm a celeb and her bit part in inbetweeners . I never liked her on it or found 'relatable' .

Adulting

VIP Member
If nadiaxeesex blames her sad life on the poor innocent baby why did she have him first fireworks to keep him awake now teething ! my god saddle up girl you’ve got a whole life time , a baby is for life not just For SM ! News flash - babies need to be awake and stimulated ! Good luck looks like she needs it!! Got the baby got the house and still as miserable as sin true narc

Steve “silly boy” Wright (Radio 2 DJ) and his unfunny predictable boreathon of a show, reminding you 100 times of his “serious jockin’ (without a g) session on Friday afternoons, complete with a tedious countdown of how many hours are left to it.

(I don’t have to listen, I know).
I can't stick him. He goes off as soon as I hear the jingle, sometimes with a verbalised "No!".

Pinkiii2008

I’ve been looking on here for a thread for her but can’t seem to find one- which I am surprised about?! I am SICK to death of her not declaring and ADs/ Aff links/ gifted items
I legit can't stand her. There is a thread, but someone created it in the 'Rave About' section (can't for the life of me understand why) so I've been commenting on that recently. Would be great if someone could create a proper thread as I don't know how...

She is driving me mad jumping around shaking her belly, why would you when you’re pregnant? Rubbing whatever tracksuit she’s got on 🤷‍♀️ Has she got a thread on here?
I legit can't stand her. There is a thread, but someone created it in the 'Rave About' section (can't for the life of me understand why) so I've been commenting on that recently. Would be great if someone could create a proper thread as I don't know how...

Adulting

VIP Member
Nadia Essex should to talk about her own problems she’s refuses to talk about while rolling her eyes And tell us to avoid people excactly like her ! These famous narcissists giving advice what will they do when the truth comes out ! They’re coming across very desperate now it’s closing in ! There’s no time limit on telling your truth !

StrattyNeet

Joe Swash irritates me .
Our Joe is harmless. He is always going to make an ok living. I remember years ago he spent some time with Pamela Anderson of all people for a show. He took her around. She met his family and so on. At no point during that was he sleazy or particularly star struck. He was just polite pleasant. I’ve also seen him in a Poundland near me... Who doesn’t need Poundland? I know he has a doppelgänger who presents Escape to the Country. That maybe his next professional move. But in the meantime he seems more than happy to be Mr Stacey Solomon.