Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adulting

VIP Member
The transparency in these influencers is so unbelievable and narcissistic to the very core ! Nadia is now talking about how she leave the house to walk her dog 🐕 but is she allowed to take her son into a super market ? She is not silly she has read this used her child to gain sympathy ! Pathetic

Reactions: 2

Eirawen

VIP Member
Reality show 'star' mark wright being given a platform by the bbc to let us know covid is real and that we should all be doing our bit to adhere to the guidelines in place, in spite of him and his family breaking all the rules by having family gatherings at home, house partied for birthdays, mixing outside of bubblee, and numerous holidays abroad 🤦

* excuse typos - bubbles and parties
The hypocrisy stinks 😡

Trampoline

Chatty Member
Jack fowler love Island.. thinks he's some a lister i swear.. always showing off, thinks he's God's gift to women 🤮🤮

I agree. That’s a bloody joke. And also, WHO is paying for her husbands round the clock care?
To be fair her husband needs complete care, it will be funded however the local authority feels it needs to be. The NHS will fund some of it I imagine ....especially the medical stuff. The care stuff won't be funded by anyone except Kate and the family as they have the means tonoay for it. I deal with this stuff all day and you don't get free home care if you are assessed as being able to fund it yourself.
I vaguely remember her saying in her documentary that she had to go back to work so she could pay for the home care.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
zendaya is so over rated
*weak tea* I saw Timothee Chalamet and Lily Rose Depp in a Starbucks in New York a couple of years ago. Scruffy pair! I knew I recognized her but it was only when my sister said it was Timothee that I twigged. She’s very ordinary in real life, no thing like the Chanel ads and not as beautiful as her mum.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Was thinking of watching the Dooley documentary as I thought it might have been a bit more like her old ones. Probably just give it a miss now. She was better when she was a rookie and not actually trying to be a serious documentary maker.

dm2022

Chatty Member
The last time I heard of this Leilani bitch it was on page 3 -- 20+ years ago! That Michelle tweet is absolutely disgusting, I don't think someone with such an unfortunate face as LVH should be talking shit about anyone's looks.
Yeah. the Michelle tweet shocked me too

Their whole Twitter pages are conspiracy theories, extreme right BS and misinformation. There was another tweet that Lady Victoria had posted about the vaccine that was completely incorrect and someone rightly pointed that out but for every person that does check the info is correct another few hundred will blindly believe it.

I suspected Leilani leaned racist because her guy is close to Morissey, obviously an out and proud racist/bigot, but it’s beyond weird considering her own heritage.

Reactions: 1

dm2022

Chatty Member
I know I’ve already mentioned Leilani but it gets worse 😭😭 I came across a pic of her with Lady Victoria Hervey (yes, the idiot defending Andrew and saying the pic with Virginia Giuffre was ‘fake’ and that the victims were basically asking for it). As I was scrolling down LVH’s page I felt myself going deeper down a very nasty rabbit hole with all sorts of right wing conspiracy theory crap.

Leilani hinted at Andrew not doing anything wrong too but not as clearly (I think she was scared of mentioning his name in the tweets for fear of being called out)

Just vile all round and to top it off here’s Leilani liking a tweet from Peter Sweden, a known bigot, linked to Katie Hopkins. I knew she was thick but has she forgotten she’s mixed and her mum’s from the Philippines 😅

Attachments

• Angry

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Lady Nadia Essex ‘drunk tips‘ because we all want tips from a red wine stained, herpes covered mouth who’s never been seen to be in love or on a date I mean how did she conceive !? If she can dish out love advice maybe clear up your own Relationship status ! Can only under 18s falling for this dribble Which is worrying , it’s not good advice at all , and I love the alcoholic background In her vids the collection is shrinking rapidly 😂 bottoms up Nadia I think she thinks being a bit chubby will win her crew around she cba brushing her hair let alone a daily walk with her child and didn’t she have a dog or did he have to go with the three flights of stairs she couldn’t climb ! Could rant all day the grift that keeps on grifting ! Hope these tips carry on , something to giggle at until Feb ! Is the American daddy paying for car and rent it has she found the loop whole for income support ! She’s been bankrupt twice so how can she be promoting bank cards really!? Would love to know if any one really knows anything at all about the mysterious American boy !? I think it’s total BS she accident just fell pregnant by someone she shouldn’t and he’s said I don’t want anything to do with it that’s the truth but here we are pandering to a single mum that went out a calculated the whole facade ! Sound familiar ?
I take it you are not a fan then??

Reality show 'star' mark wright being given a platform by the bbc to let us know covid is real and that we should all be doing our bit to adhere to the guidelines in place, in spite of him and his family breaking all the rules by having family gatherings at home, house partied for birthdays, mixing outside of bubblee, and numerous holidays abroad 🤦

* excuse typos - bubbles and parties
Piers Morgan I see another one!!

Booboo76

VIP Member
Lorraine kelly
Dermot odreary lol
Gordon Ramsey
Gemma collins
Micheal Macintyre
Tom cruise
Not a celeb but Sophie hinchcliffe
Stacey Solomon
Jane Mac Donald
Denise welch
Carol mcgiffin
Noel Gallagher
Chris moyles
They all annoy the life out of me! 🤣

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
David-Myers.jpg

Dave Myers. Don't mind the other one. There are numerous reason why I cannot abide this bloke, but it would be too cruel to list them.

StrattyNeet

Holly and Phil irritate me too . .
All that fake laughter and work romance 🙄
What did I hear you say? Romance. Pip declared them siblings during the coming out special. What am I to believe now? Has he changed his mind. Packed up his feather boa, cigarette holder negligee and turban. I was with him. I believed his in laws supported him. His wife and girls. I even believed Eamonn cared. Now this....? I’m devastated.