Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, which celeb is really annoying the crap out of you right now?

Chrissy Teigen is really getting on my tits right now, banging on about having her implants removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Just about all of them to be honest. Most have acted in an attention seeking way during lockdown.

Reactions: 53
Just about all of them to be honest. Most have acted in an attention seeking way during lockdown.
That's because they don't want to be forgotten, that reminds me, where is Lily Allen?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zoe Ball. Constant articles about how happy she is with her boyfriend, the one she said was only with her to get himself a tv career after he chucked her a few months back. As soon as he went with her again, oh it’s all about how great she is and how much her kids love him. 100% guarantee her kids prefer Norman Cook, she’s a boyfriend baiting cow who turns every story into something that’s all about how it affects her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Alice Roberts. I never knew why I found her so irritating because objectively she was doing nothing wrong (except having an annoying voice). I have since found some of her behaviour on twitter to be childish, arrogant, and a typical hectoring leftist. She once criticised an academic with an opposing viewpoint to herself, for not being as high-ranking, even though it wasn’t relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie price.
Katie piper.
Rihanna.
anyone off love island.
anyone of geordie shore 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I swear to goodness I have a high tolerance of nonsense but Laura Whitemore thinks she’s the absolute biz.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
For reasons I can only partially articulate, I have always loathed Emma Bunton (formerly baby spice).

I think it is a combination of the stage school manners, the fake wide-eyed, “what, little old me?” posturing and the “I am a dedicated mum because my pop career has tanked so I’d better find something to keep me in the limelight” facade which barely conceals the awful truth: she would cheerfully sacrifice her first born if she thought it would get her back on the telly. Red in tooth and claw, that one.

Does anyone remember when she was pretending to have copped off with Justin Timberlake? This was YEARS ago, after the spice girls had broken up, maybe 2004 or something. Anyway Timberlake was in town and was turning up in clubs with his entourage. Photos of him would appear in the papers and magazines, and always, right at the edge or practically photobombing behind him, would be Emma Bunton, wearing a steely-eyed look of grim determination. Magazines would sometimes carry filler where they’d ask her a few questions and she’d always allude to Timberlake. I suspect that she’d got her PR person to drop a few stories with Heat or whatever alongside one of those photos, so that poor desperate old Emma could look a bit arch (actually, she’s probably not clever enough for that) and hint that she’d got off with a hot pop star (I use the word ‘hot’ with reservations, meaning the most famous male pop singer of the time). I wonder if they ever spoke or whether it was just desperate Emma hanging onto the edge of his crowd?

whatever it was, she still sets my teeth on edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
As Donald Trump did the apprentice - does he count ?
His makeup (the MUA clearly hates him). His mouth that looks like a bum hole.
His voice - why does he call China ‘Gina’ as in vaGINA.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Emma Bunton and Justin hooked up! No celebs at the minute particularly but I can’t look at Ant McPartlin or Phil Schofield the same anymore after their scandals.

Reactions: 30
Ricky Gervais.
Cannot stand him . I think think he's a bully and a keyboard warrior and he gets away with it cos he attacks people who have done something morally wrong(eg hunting) but he pretty much starts hate campaigns against them . And was it some popstar he ridiculed for finding isolating in an expensive house challenging. Then that all was justified cos they had said something nasty about people on social media.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Peter Andre . Can’t put my finger on it . I remember watching him and Katie and thinking he was sly and subtly manipulative. In recent years his whole ‘I’m such a great dad / family man ‘ I don’t doubt he his a good dad but I think he’s used Katie’s downfall to his advantage . He used to be really inappropriate on his and Katie’s show always going on about sex and dry humping her . Now he’s playing the part if respectable drs husband. He has no personality he just emulates the person he’s with and takes on a role !

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Kirsten Bell. I know this makes me an asshole but she has been one of the most vocal during the black lives matter campaign, it’s been a month and she only now has just thought that she should step down from playing a mixed race character in Big Mouth. Also the I’m such a relatable mum, my 4 year old is still in nappies. Just stop.

Reactions: 19
Chrissy teigan as well, hate everything about her 😂 she isn’t cute, how she is considered a model is beyond me.
What really irks me though is her ‘clap back attitude’ or her trying to be funny on twitter.

beyonce- find her incredibly fake and a bit dumb tbh, have no idea why she gets so much praise when she practically rips off other people all the time.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.