Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Told you I'd be back.....
Ritchie Neville from Five
Abs from Five
Greg wallace
Christine Lampard
Katie Hopkins
Holly Willoughby especially when she's does that high pitched voice
Jonathan Ross
Danny Dyer
Nick Grimshaw
David Walliams, there's just something about him.
That Peston bloke from itv news
Louie Spence
Jamie Oliver
Phil Tufnel
Bono
The Edge
Boris Johnson and his party of twits
Donald Trump
Kanye West
Agree with all of these 👌🏻

Reactions: 2

StrattyNeet

[QUOTE="RachyWoo, post:
H from Steps.
[/QUOTE]
😂😂😂Can’t believe he has influence on anyone emotionally.

dee_mc

VIP Member
In her dress on 'An audience with' (I've only seen clips, not watched it), she looks like she's put a couple of stone back on.
Yeah she looks a bit bigger. Maybe the dress was just strangling her but her posture looked terrible - she was leaning forward from the waist most of the time.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Wouldn't call her a celeb but Georgia Harrison (towie/love island). I don't think she could love herself more if she tried and she always does the same stupid pose in all of her pics.

1001 others

VIP Member
Taylor swift. I honestly don’t know how she ever got so famous. There are people I know that are my age ( 33) and love her. She simply acts like a 10 year old.

Demi lovato- don’t see the appeal and is really annoying

Oprah- used to idolise her growing up. Now I see her for the fake leech she is.

Jennifer Anniston - again loved her growing up. But she is such an awful actress and has had the same hair since 94

Kyle Richardson ( real housewives of Beverly Hills) how is she still on that show? Not glamorous, not good looking, boring, and looks so cheap. Also is beyond two faced
Plus Kyle Richards walks as if she's been horse riding for six months straight ... most undignified

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Yes I really can't stand Mrs brown's boys I don't understand what it is my mum is cry laughing at? Father Ted is hilarious though and i love that. I watched the documentary about it and was surprised how many fans from different parts of the world also love the show. I think the actors who played the priest's were really good actors. I liked Noel played by Graham Norton too.
I loved Father Ted, but apparently according to my friend I don't get the Irish humour 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Lady GaGa can't stand her, her music is awful.

Adulting

VIP Member
Love how she completely denies her trolling accounts her fraud back story and hides the father of her baby never had a date that we know of , yet is grooming people into some kind of cult of hers ! It’s very transparent these people have no authenticity and are scratching for pennies they stand for nothing but cash flow ! Look into my eyes not around my eyes in my eyes ! When are we going to stop accepting this as normal it’s not normal it’s weird and deceptive and they get paid for it !!!

Love how she completely denies her trolling accounts her fraud back story and hides the father of her baby never had a date that we know of , yet is grooming people into some kind of cult of hers ! It’s very transparent these people have no authenticity and are scratching for pennies they stand for nothing but cash flow ! Look into my eyes not around my eyes in my eyes ! When are we going to stop accepting this as normal it’s not normal it’s weird and deceptive and they get paid for it !!!
Thought this was a nadia essex thread! Yes she wins the award imo

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Simone Biles.

Look I get it. You're not feeling great. I'm sorry for that. But if I hear one more person going on about how "brave" she was I will scream. Looked at objectively she left her team in the lurch and stole an Olympic place from another gymnast who may have trained for years for the opportunity.
And then can’t miss out and gets a bronze. Basically had a hissy fit.