Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty Allsop

Totally entitled sloane ranger. Had everything given to her on a plate . Behaved questionably at best during first lock down - Ooh no its my main home - I've two in Devon.
Take your crafts and your annoying voice and f*** off.
How could I have forgotten Kirsty! Can’t stand her. Remember when she said we’re all disgusting for keeping our washing machines in the kitchen as it’s unhygienic... she had to be reminded that the majority of people don’t have a utility room or an alternative place to keep one!

Reactions: 16
Let's include Sam Smith and Emma Watson as well. Nothing but talentless hacks and attention wh*res.

Reactions: 9
Vogue williams. Social climber and grifter. She seems to think that being an 'empowered female' means belittling her husband and talking to him in a condescensing manner. Always making sarcastic digs at him and nagging. I'm no fan of his but she always hugely disrespects him in their reality show to the point I had to stop watching. Too depressing.

Reactions: 11
Eoghan McDermott trying to out-woke every bleeping person in the country.
He's one of these pricks who won't play Fairytale of New York on his radio show

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah and slebs who pay gushing tributes to family members/loved ones on public platforms. Bindi irwin paying tribute to her 'couldn't wish for a better brother' who she sees every other flaming day.
Chrissy teign - 'blessed to be having dinner with my precious family'.
David beckham - ' so proud of my boy'. The boy who just gets tattoos and has never done a days work to date.

Reactions: 10
Vogue williams. Social climber and grifter. She seems to think that being an 'empowered female' means belittling her husband and talking to him in a condescensing manner. Always making sarcastic digs at him and nagging. I'm no fan of his but she always hugely disrespects him in their reality show to the point I had to stop watching. Too depressing.
I don’t like that stupid advert she does... I wonder how long it’ll be until they split? I’m surprised they made it this far to be honest with Spencer’s cheating ways. Also thought she said some nasty unprovoked things about her ex husband who she has to thank for her “career”.

Reactions: 7
He posted this last night!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So much of me wants to believe I could survive this. 9 months out of date has to be playing with fire though. <br><br>Goodbye treacle tart. I’m so sorry. <br><br>If I haven’t tweeted by 9am, that will be an indication that I have eaten the tart and am dead. <br><br>Please call an ambulance.
Sounds like he's figuratively speaking. He has said some odd stuff but he's probably just having a laff here

Reactions: 3
Rita Ora, just been reading about her birthday party, what the duck was she thinking? She probably thought no one would find out, typical celeb.
She is really really stupid.

Nick Grimshaw bums off her and when he used to speak about her when he was on the breakfast show I’d think the amount my eyes were rolling I shouldn’t be allowed to be driving 😂

Reactions: 7
Nadia Sawalha... She cannot stop stripping down to her underwear and flashing her bra lard all over Instagram and YouTube. She's desperate!

She's also a mother to teenagers who must be so embarrassed by their 56yr old mother pretending she's a stripper.

The picture of her covered in fairy lights! You could see her "red light district" from space 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Andrea McLean... not that she's a celeb. No wonder 3 of her 4 husbands have ditched her.

She is insufferable and very wooden.

Reactions: 13
Molly bleedin' Mae.

She is popular on here, which surprised me. I find her extremely immature even for her young age and far too dramatic about absolutely everything. Aside from her looks I can't understand the appeal in any way.

Reactions: 12
All the reality Z-listers...worst of all are all their sycophantic followers. 🙄 They’re just as gormless.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.