Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dani Dyer "perf with Surf"
I will never buy that stuff again. ...the advert sends me loopy.

Matt Lucas is a lovely person but can see why his TV personality would be annoying.

Amanda Holden ...just can't stand her, so fake.

Reactions: 13
Rita ora overexposed in every sense of the word and basically thinks she's gods gift.Except that her music is generic and she can't act for tit so obviously not as good as she thinks she is.

Lauren laverne i met her once years ago when she did a gig in the north east cold as nice and the most stuck up person i've ever met (and thats before she rebranded herself as a woke journo/presenter whatever)
So gods knows how bad she is now eekk..
Myleene klass yes and yes again the only women to have ever breastfed or been betrayed by a partner.The bitterness is strong with this one as is the smugness and vanity (but only when life goes the way she wants it too) yeah because bad things should only happen to the little people.

Joe swash that voice aarrgghh it sets me on edge and him and stacey together just pure overkill like please just go away.They might be nice people but i find them so tedious..

Helena bonham carter
Self entitled millionaire that looks like she lives in a skip and rummages through bins.
Its not cute to wear hello kitty hairclips when your fifty!! ffs grow up its aressted development your not living in alice in wonderland and going to the mad hatters tea party...

Ditto boris johnson oh they think they are so bohemian him with his odd socks and messy hair and tesco wine binges and stuttering and digressing as if he didn't know quite what to say and seemed a bit shy and mumbling like look at me i'm a bit lost and confused and didn't know what i was doing.
The hang dog expression the little boy pout poor ickle boris he needs his shirt tucking in and his clothes need to be ironed.He needs mummying looking after he's such a loveable rascal eh? What can you do?
How could you ever assign blame to this guy its not his fault the nhs is pushed to breaking point or people are being made homeless or the economy is on its knees except that actually it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any member of the Kardashian/Jenner family....apart from Caitlin. She won me over in the jungle. But the rest of them can disappear in a hole of pig tit for all I care

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Off the top of my head...

Holly Willoughy
Philip Schofield
Mrs Hinch
Dani Dyer
Gary Lineker
Harry Redknapp
Amanda Holden
Alesha Dixon
Becky Vardy
Mcfly
All the Mcfly wives
Ellen Degeneres
Al Murray
Beyoncé
Everyone on Made in Chelsea past and present
Everyone on Towie past and present
Tess Daly
Vernon Kay
Fizz from Corrie
Every one of the Loose Women
Boris Johnson
Rosie Ramsey
Emily Atack
Joel Dommet
Laura Whitmore
Gemma Atkinson
Joe Wicks
Gino D’Acampo
Olivia Bowen
Ashley from Pussycat Dolls

I enjoyed writing that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Paloma Faith. I want to like her. I agree with some of her views but I just find her so gut twistingly annoying that I can't warm to her. Also that dress she had on tonight on Jonathan Ross was an absolute monstrosity.

Reactions: 11
Stacey Dooley annoys the hell out of me. Those eastenders specials during lockdown were hosted by her and she was awful. I watched a documentary by her a while back when she was in a war torn country. She was squealing and freaking out when she was walking down the street. I swear the locals were thinking "why did the UK send this whimp". Don't know how she gets so much work.
She looks like she shat herself in her new bleeping awful hair dye advert, when she’s in a leotard and does a twirl...and remember folks her winning strictly wasn’t a fix!

Reactions: 9
Nadia Essex. Always knew she was irritating but she’s now got a restraining order against herself by someone she worked with. Clearly a psycho.

Reactions: 6
Jameela Jamil..... she sickens my tit. Always poking her nose into every cause and her concerns are not one bit genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jacqueline jossa,
All the sims (barely celebs)
Rochelle humes
Holly willoughby
Maisie smith
Giovanna fletcher
Stacey Solomon
Boris Johnson
Billie and Sam faiers
Fern McCann
God I could go on and on lol

Reactions: 15
Jameela Jamil..... she sickens my tit. Always poking her nose into every cause and her concerns are not one bit genuine.

I can't stand her, what drives me nuts is people just blindly believe what she says. She's hardly one to give out mental advice.

Reactions: 4
Jacqueline jossa,
All the sims (barely celebs)
Rochelle humes
Holly willoughby
Maisie smith
Giovanna fletcher
Stacey Solomon
Boris Johnson
Billie and Sam faiers
Fern McCann
God I could go on and on lol
Why Giovanna Fletcher? I’m watching her on the Jungle and sometimes I think she’s okay but there’s something a bit off about her I don’t like but I can’t put my finger on it. Has she done anything bad?

I can’t stand;

Ellen DeGeneres
Emma Thompson (uses a private jet to go to a climate change rally)
Dermot O Leary
Shane Richie
Coleen Nolan 🤮
Susanna Reid is awful at the news
Shirley Ballas
Gal Gadot and every celebrity who sang in the Imagine video, like how self important can you be?

Reactions: 8
Why Giovanna Fletcher? I’m watching her on the Jungle and sometimes I think she’s okay but there’s something a bit off about her I don’t like but I can’t put my finger on it. Has she done anything bad?

I can’t stand;

Ellen DeGeneres
Emma Thompson (uses a private jet to go to a climate change rally)
Dermot O Leary
Shane Richie
Coleen Nolan 🤮
Susanna Reid is awful at the news
Shirley Ballas
Gal Gadot and every celebrity who sang in the Imagine video, like how self important can you be?
No major reason lol she just bugs me.. comes across as sickly sweet and I don’t think she really is . She looks like she could be a right stroppy mare behind closed doors but like I say just my opinion and she might be really lovely lol 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.