Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss A

Peter Andre . Can’t put my finger on it . I remember watching him and Katie and thinking he was sly and subtly manipulative. In recent years his whole ‘I’m such a great dad / family man ‘ I don’t doubt he his a good dad but I think he’s used Katie’s downfall to his advantage . He used to be really inappropriate on his and Katie’s show always going on about sex and dry humping her . Now he’s playing the part if respectable drs husband. He has no personality he just emulates the person he’s with and takes on a role !

• Heart
Reactions: 84

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
I swear to goodness I have a high tolerance of nonsense but Laura Whitemore thinks she’s the absolute biz.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Paton166

Sam Smith. Nothing to do with the whole gender thing, I just find them as annoying as a mosquito nipping the fuck out of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

VIP Member
Okay, which celeb is really annoying the crap out of you right now?

Chrissy Teigen is really getting on my tits right now, banging on about having her implants removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Just about all of them to be honest. Most have acted in an attention seeking way during lockdown.

Reactions: 53

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Rio and Kate. The cheater that married the mistress. Constantly telling us about their wonderful marriage. We will also be hearing about their baby forever more, because no one has ever welcomed a new baby into a family, so they are going to show us how it’s done. Every. Single. Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Pinkii

VIP Member
Chrissy teigan as well, hate everything about her 😂 she isn’t cute, how she is considered a model is beyond me.
What really irks me though is her ‘clap back attitude’ or her trying to be funny on twitter.

beyonce- find her incredibly fake and a bit dumb tbh, have no idea why she gets so much praise when she practically rips off other people all the time.

Reactions: 47

Won’t you have a cup

For reasons I can only partially articulate, I have always loathed Emma Bunton (formerly baby spice).

I think it is a combination of the stage school manners, the fake wide-eyed, “what, little old me?” posturing and the “I am a dedicated mum because my pop career has tanked so I’d better find something to keep me in the limelight” facade which barely conceals the awful truth: she would cheerfully sacrifice her first born if she thought it would get her back on the telly. Red in tooth and claw, that one.

Does anyone remember when she was pretending to have copped off with Justin Timberlake? This was YEARS ago, after the spice girls had broken up, maybe 2004 or something. Anyway Timberlake was in town and was turning up in clubs with his entourage. Photos of him would appear in the papers and magazines, and always, right at the edge or practically photobombing behind him, would be Emma Bunton, wearing a steely-eyed look of grim determination. Magazines would sometimes carry filler where they’d ask her a few questions and she’d always allude to Timberlake. I suspect that she’d got her PR person to drop a few stories with Heat or whatever alongside one of those photos, so that poor desperate old Emma could look a bit arch (actually, she’s probably not clever enough for that) and hint that she’d got off with a hot pop star (I use the word ‘hot’ with reservations, meaning the most famous male pop singer of the time). I wonder if they ever spoke or whether it was just desperate Emma hanging onto the edge of his crowd?

whatever it was, she still sets my teeth on edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

judsmum

Chatty Member
Jameela Jamil. Faux woke, opinionated for reactions and the very opposite to the feminist she claims to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
James 'fucking' Corden. Gives me the rage as soon as I see his face. Should be melded together with Sam Smith and sunk in a lake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Beyonce, no idea why she is held up as some kind of feminist icon. Comes across as a horrible person and her music is absolutely dire.

Holly and Phil, every now and again someone will share a "hilarious" video called "Holly and Phil's funniest moments" or similar, basically a montage of the pair of them in stitches laughing over something mundane. They come across completely insincere

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Segotia

Adele. I seriously can't take any more of her. She's EVERYWHERE at the moment. It's ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 36