Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the latest edition of the Sawalha-Adderleys' Tattle.

TDLR:

N has had her fringe cut and it looks awful.

N is trying to promote Dina's tat on Instagram.

M promised more "telly" like Vlogs coming soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is a long one guys...
I'm not one for adding to their viewing figures but if you ever wanted to see narcissistic Mark in a prolonged attack on Nadia, this is the vlog...

NADIA, if you see this, take it to your solicitor as proof of the emotional abuse you and your children are suffering at the hands of your narcissistic husband and file for divorce immediately.

He looks like he's on the verge of doing something really really nasty... HE CROSSED SOOOO MANY LINES TONIGHT, IT WAS SHOCKING in my humble opinion.

You all know I'm no Nadia fan but tonight's vlog was an upfront and personal view of a toxic relationship and was an absolute guide to emotional abuse... HORRENDOUS...

Imagine having to be in the same house and then have to get into the same bed as narcissistic Mark Adderley who has as just spent 30 minutes humiliating and emotionally abusing you live on youtube 😡

9.21 "Why do you try characterise me as a total cock?" Said Mark who went very angry red faced when Nadia pulled him up on his his smuttyness.

9.45 "And I don't like Judy when she's been a miserable old cow" (Referring to Nadia being like Judy from Richard n Judy and calling her a miserable old cow.

12.15 Starts referring to his children as dolphins, one of them walks past the screen covering her face, you can tell that REALLY annoys him so he repeatedly keeps calling them dolphins INSTEAD of not mentioning them at all like they've REPEATEDLY asked their parents to do.

Mark says the word Dolphin 20 plus times in tonight's vlog. His children ask to be left out of their you tube channel and he calls them a name and overuses throughout the whole vlog!

13.45 Mark REPEATEDLY tells Nadia she's saying a subs name wrong, trying to belittle her once again.

14.00 Nadia start some silly singing where she rhymes licka ticka licka ticka licka ticka... Mark trys humiliating her once again by singing Lick a dick a, lick a dick a 😡

15.10 One of the girls walks past them coveting her face again, he calls her a dolphin 4 times then VERY INAPPROPRIATELY suggests that Dolphins enjoy sex with humans!!! What kind of parent not only fails to ignore their child's request not to be mentioned on their vlog BUT then goes on to give them an inappropriate nickname which he then links to beastiality whilst said child is in the room, and finishes with "apparently they are quite randy, randy dolphins" ?????? 😡

17.11 Mentions one of their children again, Despite them asking not to be mentioned, he, for the 3rd time since his birthday, singles one of them out for giving him "such an emotional present", thus repeatedly inferring one child's gift was better than the other as he keeps mentioning one but not the other. So not only mentioning them as they've asked him not to, but lowering the self esteem of one of them in the process!!!! ABSOLUTE W*NKER!!!

21.37 Humiliates Nadia again by attempting to pull a hair out of a mole on her chin whilst live on Youtube, whilst highlighting she has a hair growing out of a mole on her chin.
He concludes said humiliation by shouting "it looks like a witches mole"

23.17 In response to a question from his wife Mark replies "I think you should shut the duck up, I'm sick of your rancid voice"

24.15 Upon hearing a noise they decide its a dolphin (one of their children who's asked to not be on youtube) on the toilet so they decide to share that live on youtube with Mark commenting... "Dolphins don't know how to use toilet seats"

26.00, Nadia dreamily says, I really want to go to Cornwall for New Year... Mark snarkily replies "I really want YOU to go to Cornwall for New Year, I really do" and then whispers "could you go now"... Nadia looks really hurt and her eyes fill with tears....

I genuinely wish there was somewhere official we could report this as it was disturbing viewing and if it was me, I wouldn't feel safe in that house tonight. Youtube never seem bothered by their violations but personally I think this crossed a big line.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm not one for adding to their viewing figures but if you ever wanted to see narcissistic Mark in a prolonged attack on Nadia, this is the vlog...

NADIA, if you see this, take it to your solicitor as proof of the emotional abuse you and your children are suffering at the hands of your narcissistic husband and file for divorce immediately.

He looks like he's on the verge of doing something really really nasty... HE CROSSED SOOOO MANY LINES TONIGHT, IT WAS SHOCKING in my humble opinion.

You all know I'm no Nadia fan but tonight's vlog was an upfront and personal view of a toxic relationship and was an absolute guide to emotional abuse... HORRENDOUS...

Imagine having to be in the same house and then have to get into the same bed as narcissistic Mark Adderley who has as just spent 30 minutes humiliating and emotionally abusing you live on youtube 😡

9.21 "Why do you try characterise me as a total cock?" Said Mark who went very angry red faced when Nadia pulled him up on his his smuttyness.

9.45 "And I don't like Judy when she's been a miserable old cow" (Referring to Nadia being like Judy from Richard n Judy and calling her a miserable old cow.

12.15 Starts referring to his children as dolphins, one of them walks past the screen covering her face, you can tell that REALLY annoys him so he repeatedly keeps calling them dolphins INSTEAD of not mentioning them at all like they've REPEATEDLY asked their parents to do.

Mark says the word Dolphin 20 plus times in tonight's vlog. His children ask to be left out of their you tube channel and he calls them a name and overuses throughout the whole vlog!

13.45 Mark REPEATEDLY tells Nadia she's saying a subs name wrong, trying to belittle her once again.

14.00 Nadia start some silly singing where she rhymes licka ticka licka ticka licka ticka... Mark trys humiliating her once again by singing Lick a dick a, lick a dick a 😡

15.10 One of the girls walks past them coveting her face again, he calls her a dolphin 4 times then VERY INAPPROPRIATELY suggests that Dolphins enjoy sex with humans!!! What kind of parent not only fails to ignore their child's request not to be mentioned on their vlog BUT then goes on to give them an inappropriate nickname which he then links to beastiality whilst said child is in the room, and finishes with "apparently they are quite randy, randy dolphins" ?????? 😡

17.11 Mentions one of their children again, Despite them asking not to be mentioned, he, for the 3rd time since his birthday, singles one of them out for giving him "such an emotional present", thus repeatedly inferring one child's gift was better than the other as he keeps mentioning one but not the other. So not only mentioning them as they've asked him not to, but lowering the self esteem of one of them in the process!!!! ABSOLUTE W*NKER!!!

21.37 Humiliates Nadia again by attempting to pull a hair out of a mole on her chin whilst live on Youtube, whilst highlighting she has a hair growing out of a mole on her chin.

23.17 In response to a question from his wife Mark replies "I think you should shut the duck up, I'm sick of your rancid voice"

24.15 Upon hearing a noise they decide its a dolphin (one of their children who's asked to not be on youtube) on the toilet so they decide to share that live on youtube with Mark commenting... "Dolphins don't know how to use toilet seats"

26.00, Nadia dreamily says, I really want to go to Cornwall for New Year... Mark snarkily replies "I really want YOU to go to Cornwall for New Year, I really do" and then whispers "could you go now"... Nadia looks really hurt and her eyes fill with tears....

I genuinely wish there was somewhere official we could report this as it was disturbing viewing and if it was me, I wouldn't feel safe in that house tonight. Youtube never seem bothered by their violations but personally I think this crossed a big line.

Nasty pathetic man. He really is awful. I have heard that N has a nasty streak but he is something else.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Nasty pathetic man. He really is awful. I have heard that N has a nasty streak but he is something else.
He is NASTY, he needs reporting and removing from YouTube, how is that vile abusive excuse for a man getting away with it

• Heart

Absolutely disgusting behaviour from someone who thinks he's a rising star and not just the husband of *Nadia sawahla of the telly.....narcassitic idiot!....

Great thread title @Clarity seeker 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Watched the times pointed out above , it was so nasty she didn’t even know how to respond to his manic behaviour.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Just watched it using your timestamps (thanks (y) ) It's really sad that his two youngest girls see him as a role model for how men treat women. I'm not a Nadia fan, and can see how she can be annoying, infuriating and messy, to name a few things I can imagine annoy Mark (though he's a messy fu*ker too) but that whole vlog and his constant angry digs and abuse towards Nadia was very uncomfortable to witness, as a viewer. Can't imagine growing up around that on a daily basis.

I wish for her sake she would boot him out, but it won't happen. They are too co-dependent for her to think she'd ever cope on her own. She would manage though, and far more easily than he would. No wonder her eczema is flaring up, the constant tightrope she walks during live vlogs just to make sure he doesn't go completely off the rails, having to laugh, or change the subject to distract him from going 'there', must be terribly stressful.

Worst most uncomfortable vlog I've seen on You Tube in very many years. He should be ashamed of his vile behaviour, and I hope if she reads your post it might give her food for thought. Desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched it using your timestamps (thanks (y) ) It's really sad that his two youngest girls see him as a role model for how men treat women. I'm not a Nadia fan, and can see how she can be annoying, infuriating and messy, to name a few things I can imagine annoy Mark (though he's a messy fu*ker too) but that whole vlog and his constant angry digs and abuse towards Nadia was very uncomfortable to witness, as a viewer. Can't imagine growing up around that on a daily basis.

I wish for her sake she would boot him out, but it won't happen. They are too co-dependent for her to think she'd ever cope on her own. She would manage though, and far more easily than he would. No wonder her eczema is flaring up, the constant tightrope she walks during live vlogs just to make sure he doesn't go completely off the rails, having to laugh, or change the subject to distract him from going 'there', must be terribly stressful.

Worst most uncomfortable vlog I've seen on You Tube in very many years. He should be ashamed of his vile behaviour, and I hope if she reads your post it might give her food for thought. Desperate.
Unfortunately I think Mark has brought the girls up to disrespect Nadia .....because she has to be BAD COP...remember he disregards the wishes of all 3 mothers of his children by buying them over the top junk food at the cinema. I think Nadia tried to feed her kids vegetables with every meal at the start but had no support from Manky so has given up and lapsed into complete junk fest 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Mark always goes on and on about being a recovering Alcoholic of 16 years but hes not recovered from it from 1. it being the contant thing on his mind and 2. all hes. done is replaced his addiction with another addiction just as bad. he drinks like 10 cups of coffee a day which probably a bag a sugar just from those coffees a day, and binge eating on concentrated sugars like dried fruit and cake multiple times through the day and he goes to bed with a pepsi 0_o how does he not see that hes got problems. and Nadias all phobic about health and long life spams, yet she encourages it so much because in her mind she thinks that cramming caffeine, sugar and fried food down him is better for him. these things he does is the reason for a lot of his problems and he doesnt put it together. the coffee and sugar makes him not get enough sleep which is how you get depression and weight gain, and that weight gain makes him feel bad about himself. its a cycle that they will never get out of. and also Nadia went on how "oh for my birthday im going to treat myself to that almond croisant. on my bday" but on the nightshift she comes in with a try of cinnamon rolls and basically they ate the whole tray to themselves ? like what! lol why would she think that croisant is the biggest cheat of the year, yet daily she eats way worse. draining her salmon in vegetable oil and thinking its a healthy meal. thats why their so overweight,because their so uneducated in diet and health.

• Heart
Manky on coffee boring negative as ever...only got 10 mins in as I can't stand his tone.... self righteous git!.... drains me 👎👎

• Sick
Trouble at t'mill. Nadia wants the headphones, after a brief argument, M abandoned the live!

• Wow
  • Haha
What a nasty cockwomble bastard he is. Cant stand his sweaty flaky face and droning voice. I think he resents brats been on the nightshift with him, he wants to do it on his own....he thinks hes the star 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I tried to watch lastnight's live but could only manage half of it, it was so bad. Nitty has obviously been here reading yesterday's comments about the silly singing as she said something about she doesn't care what people say so just did it more than ever. She doesn't seem to realise that we don't actually care, the more she makes a prat of herself the more we like it and it gives us more to talk about. As for him, nasty little toad that he is, we all know he treats her like dirt but quite honestly they deserve each other, two of a kind. I had to switch if off as I couldn't watch his face any longer, he'd obviously had a shave and it was all red raw like he had nappy rash on his face, he needs to slap a load of sudocrem on it😀😀😀.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Thanks for taking one for the team and watching a live :)
He really is an odious grubby little man.

• Heart
Interesting watching this mornings vlog (wanted to see the dynamic after last nights horror) skipped past the hello's, and they were talking about the Oxford vaccine. Actually you can tell Nadia is more informed re the Oxford vaccine issue, yet Mark can't accept that fact, says he's seen all the headlines! It's obvious Nadia has actually read more than just the headlines. But like a good tightrope walker she eventually lets him have the 'win' so as not to bruise his ego, or whatever. He ignores her valid points, and feigns interest in what the subs are saying. Barely answers her. Ugh.
That's her life. It would be my nightmare.:eek:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Absolutely. I have no time for all her BS and bitching, but his whole manner leaves me cold. Nasty piece of work.

Watched the times pointed out above , it was so nasty she didn’t even know how to respond to his manic behaviour.
It must be absolute hell living with him. At times, i actually think she looks scared of him.

Mark always goes on and on about being a recovering Alcoholic of 16 years but hes not recovered from it from 1. it being the contant thing on his mind and 2. all hes. done is replaced his addiction with another addiction just as bad. he drinks like 10 cups of coffee a day which probably a bag a sugar just from those coffees a day, and binge eating on concentrated sugars like dried fruit and cake multiple times through the day and he goes to bed with a pepsi 0_o how does he not see that hes got problems
I agree. It's called dry drunk syndrome.

A blog on Psychology Today identifies six signs of patients with dry drunk syndrome:
  • They are resentful of the person who has been the most instrumental in getting them to stop drinking.
  • They are frustrated by the fact that they cannot drink ever again for fear of triggering a relapse.
  • They become disconsolate at the realization that their drinking has robbed them of their potential.
  • They are fearful of failure, knowing that they can never fall back on alcohol to nurse their wounds or boost their confidence.
  • They become jealous of how other people can deal with issues without alcohol, or how others can enjoy alcohol without fear of being addicted.
  • They feel burdened by having to take responsibility for the damage caused by their drinking.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Right at the end where he very quietly says "can you go now" re going to Cornwall, was pure nasty ness. To exhibit that kind of behaviour to an audience makes me wonder how totally toxic that house can get ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Interesting watching this mornings vlog (wanted to see the dynamic after last nights horror) skipped past the hello's, and they were talking about the Oxford vaccine. Actually you can tell Nadia is more informed re the Oxford vaccine issue, yet Mark can't accept that fact, says he's seen all the headlines! It's obvious Nadia has actually read more than just the headlines. But like a good tightrope walker she eventually lets him have the 'win' so as not to bruise his ego, or whatever. He ignores her valid points, and feigns interest in what the subs are saying. Barely answers her. Ugh.
That's her life. It would be my nightmare.:eek:
was just going to say the same! He literally couldnt accept that she was right! He was itching for a fight last night and again this morning....it must be horrendous having to walk on eggshells and try to avoid that fight 😡 hes not happy about turning 50, he hates the fact hes sober and middle aged therefore everyone around him has to suffer....what a vile little man he is 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.