Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every ex love island z-lister prancing around on holiday posting smug shots in their bikinis, whilst we are in a pandemic. scumbags

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Molly bleedin' Mae.

She is popular on here, which surprised me. I find her extremely immature even for her young age and far too dramatic about absolutely everything. Aside from her looks I can't understand the appeal in any way.
Is that the one who kidded on she was a lesbian. ?

That chrissy woman who is married to that one hit wonder man. Embarrasingly thirsty.

Reactions: 2
So glad I found this thread
Katie piper
Phillip and holly
Stacey Solomon
Micheal macintyre
Gemma Collins, the list is endless

Reactions: 5
every ex love island z-lister prancing around on holiday posting smug shots in their bikinis, whilst we are in a pandemic. scumbags
I was only saying this the other day ! Most people are being good and not seen family etc and these clowns are in Dubai ( which incidentally has become like Southend on sea for Z lists ). Posing on their bikinis ! Really annoys me lol

So glad I found this thread
Katie piper
Phillip and holly
Stacey Solomon
Micheal macintyre
Gemma Collins, the list is endless
Jess Wright
Katie price
LG
Molly mae
I could go on and on

Nicole Kidman , always has to drape herself over the equally annoying husband.

Kylie Jenner. I can’t stand that stupid drugged up vapid face she pulls like she’s struggling to see from under the weight of her eyelids. Also she has had so many implants and fillers put into her body its caused water rention and swelling all over and her head now looks disproportionately small. She has this giant squishy plumped up cushion of a body and then this tiny drugged up pea head resting on the shoulders. Its the oddest thing and since someone pointed it out to me i can’t unsee it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kylie Jenner. I can’t stand that stupid drugged up vapid face she pulls like she’s struggling to see from under the weight of her eyelids. Also she has had so many implants and fillers put into her body its caused water rention and swelling all over and her head now looks disproportionately small. She has this giant squishy plumped up cushion of a body and then this tiny drugged up pea head resting on the shoulders. Its the oddest thing and since someone pointed it out to me i can’t unsee it.
Have you ever watched her in motion ie being interviewed? She looks really bizarre.

Reactions: 6
I was going to say it always makes me laugh when I see articles on that non-entity gorpy Georgia Harrison - had to google her name and shock, she’s been posting hospital selfies in Dubai 🤦🏼‍♀️ When Facebook and Instagram collide.

Everyone on the DM showbiz section is annoying.
Kate Ferdinand 🗿 Easter Island head
Christine McGuinness and Amber Turner
Myleene Klass 🍟

Reactions: 4
Have you ever watched her in motion ie being interviewed? She looks really bizarre.
Yeah she talks like she experienced some past blunt force trauma to the head. I really struggle to believe she is even remotely as business savvy as she makes out. Her Mum is obviously the brains behind the Kylie cosmetics operation and invested in a really good management team which Kylie simply fronts. She calls herself ‘boss’ when in reality the business was started with a hefty couple of million from bank mum and dad and at best she looks at lipstick colours and eyeshadow palettes and goes ‘i just loooove these colours like so SO so much. I can’t even. Omg. They are just insane’ all said with as much enthusiasm as a brick. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stacey Solomon. I don’t get the hype and everyone gushing over her on social media. How nippy.

Reactions: 18
It infuriates me that she is a ‘billionaire’ (although the docs were false & teenage girls idolise her. She has done absolutely nothing worthy of such adoration & has everything handed to her on a plate. She is what is wrong with the world today.

Hinch. Used to love her IG. Then I discovered Tattle & the truth was revealed. The money she makes from her sheep is pure gluttony.

Reactions: 8
Tim Lovejoy - bereft of talent and personality, yet hyper inflated in ego.

Louie Spence - acts like a three-year-old in Hamleys.

Aisling Bea - spitting image of Max Verstappen.

Kate Silverton - so horrible she made a fellow news presenter quit.

Chris Evans - destroyed Top Gear within 10 seconds of hosting the programme.

Reactions: 3
Nigella. Just looking at her annoys me.

Then all of the gushy weird comments as she’s playing up or chopping. Argh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what’s bothering me, I read an OK Mag article on Brian McFadden, Kerry Katonas ex, his girlfriend is pregnant through IVF after many failed attempts and miscarriage etc and I was feeling sorry for her and the whole situation.

Went to look on her socials and they’re in Dubai on Holiday. I just don’t get it, doing all these ok covers about your fertility struggles then you go on holiday during a global pandemic?! It might just be me but that’s pure insanity - why risk going anywhere right now if you’re pregnant and high risk? Why risk it when you’ve struggled for so long? Just for a bit of sun!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
John and Lisa who do the weekend kitchen program

They talk as if they don't know eachother and I'm pretty sure they are engaged or married and they are so bloody boring. Also the way he says parsta is enough to make me want to smash my TV!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.