Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lizzo gets on my ever loving nerves. All she does is flash those disgusting azz cheeks of hers just for attention. It's gross af. I also can't stand that dumb beotch Candace Owens. My God she's annoying.

Reactions: 13
Lizzo gets on my ever loving nerves. All she does is flash those disgusting azz cheeks of hers just for attention. It's gross af.
I used to follow Lizzo and I did like how she doesn’t give any fucks what folk think
About her body. However, I started getting annoyed with the constant ass cheeks on my insta feed. I don’t want to see constant arse of anyone, regardless of size. Any squatting pouting influencer or gym bunny gets the same response.

What sealed it for me was when lizzo went to a basketball game thay was just filled with normal families out for the day. She wore a shirt dress with the ass cut out and had her cheeks out in a thong. She then twerked all over the place.

Why!? Just let folk enjoy their day without your arse hole in their face 😡😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay, which celeb is really annoying the crap out of you right now?

Chrissy Teigen is really getting on my tits right now, banging on about having her implants removed.
Katie price and her miraculous legs that move after sitting for 3 months
Lauren Goodger and he massive appetite
Quite a few of them !

Reactions: 5
I used to follow Lizzo and I did like how she doesn’t give any fucks what folk think
About her body. However, I started getting annoyed with the constant ass cheeks on my insta feed. I don’t want to see constant arse of anyone, regardless of size. Any squatting pouting influencer or gym bunny gets the same response.

What sealed it for me was when lizzo went to a basketball game thay was just filled with normal families out for the day. She wore a shirt dress with the ass cut out and had her cheeks out in a thong. She then twerked all over the place.

Why!? Just let folk enjoy their day without your arse hole in their face 😡😡

Twerking is disgusting no matter who does it. But yeah Lizzo needs to take a break from it. She's so self involved. Also what did it for me was her putting some poor postmates driver on blast on social media for claiming she stole her food when she didn't. Lizzo honey, ain't nobody ever stole your food.

Reactions: 8
rita ora - how is she still relevant???
Nicole scherzinger
boris johnson/ pritti patel
ALL the kardashian/jenners
beyonce and her self righteousness
Myleene klass (unbearable)
holly Willoughby
stacey dooley
jlo- desperado
basically all the 'influencers' doing the same damn pose, same clothes, same facial expressions, nothing of importance to convey

oh my god I could go on forever I feel like I can't stand 99.9% of celebs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm going to add Taylor Swift to this list, the poor little rich girl, woe is me attitude really pisses me off.
Candace Owens, she's not a celeb but she's dumb af and is such a Trump Stan it's pathetic.
And Megan Feel Sorry for my BS Markle. Can't stand the sight of her.
Oh how could I forgot that mumbling idiot Billie Eyelash?

Reactions: 7
The Fletchers. I don’t watch the jungle crap but I gather Giovanna is currently on the Haunted Castle Covid edition of the jungle crap, and I keep getting Tom Fletcher’s annoying Instagram posts pop up on my discover page, where he’s praising himself/taking the piss out of himself for solo parenting. Oh, do duck off.

They’re just so smug and believe they’re the first people to have children ever, and now Tom is the first man to have to look after his children alone for a few weeks. Grow up.

Not going to even get started on the worst one (Carrie) except to say that she is not so much Bad Cinderella as Frumpy Cinderella. I got told off for calling her frumpy on her thread once so saying it here instead - cannot believe she’s only in her late 20s! She acts, dresses and looks frumpier than my own mother who is 30 years older and fully aims to look mumsy and frumpy. She’s tragic. I SAID WHAT I SAID, don’t tell me off, Carrie Hope Fletcher lovers!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She should be sorting his Barnet looking at those- looks like he’s shoved his digits in a plug socket

Ewan McGregor - a pretty average actor at the best of times; done the dirty on his ex wife, virtue signalling for all his worth, and just a complete tosser

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Laurence Fox. His views are absolutely shocking
Laurence Fox as well. A purely hateful vitriolic spoilt brat. Bragged about screaming ‘cut!’ to his ex wife Billie Piper whenever they had an argument. Went on stage to dedicate some horrible song to his ex mother in law.. what a perpetual immature child! He’s a racist abusive misogynist no matter how he tries to sugarcoat it.

Reactions: 6
Rita Ora, just been reading about her birthday party, what the duck was she thinking? She probably thought no one would find out, typical celeb.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Keith Lemon has always pissed me off. He seems quiet at the moment though.

Peter Kay. For falling off the face of the earth and not telling anyone what’s going on. Yes I’m aware that we are not entitled to know what is going on. Still annoying.

Reactions: 8
rita ora - how is she still relevant???
Nicole scherzinger
boris johnson/ pritti patel
ALL the kardashian/jenners
beyonce and her self righteousness
Myleene klass (unbearable)
holly Willoughby
stacey dooley
jlo- desperado
basically all the 'influencers' doing the same damn pose, same clothes, same facial expressions, nothing of importance to convey

oh my god I could go on forever I feel like I can't stand 99.9% of celebs 😂
Yes to all of these especially Nicole. Great singer but Her dancing videos on Instagram make me cringe.

Reactions: 3
Ariana Grande
Jacqueline Jossa
Rita Ora
Tiktokers
Kylie Jenner and her lips

Kerry Katona is annoying the crap out of me right now!

How the duck can she afford a Range Rover? and why the hell is she in Panto again this year considering she's on "only fans" showing off her bit's for money?

Kirsty Allsop

Totally entitled sloane ranger. Had everything given to her on a plate . Behaved questionably at best during first lock down - Ooh no its my main home - I've two in Devon.
Take your crafts and your annoying voice and f*** off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.