Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philip Schofield
Sharon Osborne
Jeremy Clarkson
Anthony Cotton
Gemma Collins
David Beckham
Gary Linneker
Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 8
Phillip Schofield
Holly Willoughby
Kelly Brook
Molly Mae (not a celebrity)
David Beckham
Victoria Beckham
Gemma Collins
Ashley James

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has some great tunes, but I've always disliked Dua Lipa and she irritates me even more now she's with that anti-vaxxing Anwar Hadid

Reactions: 8
Towies wright family. They think they're a cut above the rest and seem to look down on everyone from a great height.

Reactions: 12
I need to get this off my chest, those pics of Stacey Solomon with her engagement ring are giving me the rage, her face pisses me off, the one where it looks like she’s been crying but then is smiling posing her hand ffs, ahh I feel better now 😱🙄🤣

Reactions: 13
John and Lisa who do the weekend kitchen program

They talk as if they don't know eachother and I'm pretty sure they are engaged or married and they are so bloody boring. Also the way he says parsta is enough to make me want to smash my TV!
I read on popbitch that on Masterchef “fizzy wowwa” is demanded by him and the crew now all call it that

See any z lister posing in her underwear on insta? Jars me. Not a good role model for my 10 year old. Yeah you have a good body, put it away.

Reactions: 6
I need to get this off my chest, those pics of Stacey Solomon with her engagement ring are giving me the rage, her face pisses me off, the one where it looks like she’s been crying but then is smiling posing her hand ffs, ahh I feel better now 😱🙄🤣
She has a horrible speaking voice sounds like she could do with spending. a few hours in an iron lung.

Towies wright family. They think they're a cut above the rest and seem to look down on everyone from a great height.
Yes but they are so thick they are funny😡

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she gets anything done with all the crying stories she does about the kids, Joe & now the engagement 🙄

Reactions: 5
Ye
I can’t even watch her, I’ve just seen her pics floating about on Instagram 🙄🤣
I think I’m about to unfollow, sick of the perfect parent routine, setting them up for zoom this morning with a smoothie & a slice of banana 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs I can barely get mine fed & in school I’m on time 😂

Reactions: 5
Ye

I think I’m about to unfollow, sick of the perfect parent routine, setting them up for zoom this morning with a smoothie & a slice of banana 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs I can barely get mine fed & in school I’m on time 😂
The thing I like to remember with all these “celebrities” is it’s either all for show or they have lots of help, the way they make out their lives are perfect is just sickening, I take with a pinch of salt, her kids are probably having pot noodle for tea tonight, bet she doesn’t show that 🙈🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The thing I like to remember with all these “celebrities” is it’s either all for show or they have lots of help, the way they make out their lives are perfect is just sickening, I take with a pinch of salt, her kids are probably having pot noodle for tea tonight, bet she doesn’t show that 🙈🤣🤣
Plus she’s an absolute fanny

Reactions: 3
Rita ora
Yes i know its been said many times before but its still true!!:eek:
The woman (yes woman even though she acts like a spoilt brat with the mental age of a 3yr old apologies to 3 yrs!) is an absolute horror.
She has maybe a small smidgen of talent as a singer but thats it.
She can't act she is vacuous beyond belief she seems to take great pains/pleasure in humiliating other women often right in front of their boyfriends/husbands (its the only time i ever had any sympathy for cheryl to be honest?)
Including sitting on conor (alleged rapist) mcgregors lap and basically taunting his girlfriend who had just had a baby i think?
She always looks so smug and self satisfied right?
Now i'm not a huge beyonce fan (of the music) but she definitely stole her look and allegedly tried to steal her husbands affections as well?
Now i'm not exactly of the school of thought that another women can steal your man ? (sexist)
Yet the familar pattern emerges of a woman dee cheryl beyonce who has just started a family with the mental shift that takes place and exhaustion (yes even if you have help) some men do get their noses put out of joint because of this (no more being the centre of attention having to share their wife with an infant).
Along comes rita probably with the subtle or not so subtle ego massage (and probably more?) just what another woman needs right?
Bit of a kick in the teeth isn't it?
She is just the definition of frenemy in my opinion because the only woman she likes is herself and she seems to be the competitive type so she always has to monopolise attention rewards (keerching in her bank account) and be the centre of the male gaze?
What really got me is well is that she is not even respectful of men either.
What about the masked singer episode when she basically perved/stared at justin hawkins crotch the entire time? (when he was in his costume) and then reacted with horror when he took the mask off?
So what does that tell us?
That its ok on prime tv to ogle a mans genitals but whoops when you see he is not your usual type eergghh he can crawl back under a stone?
Nice bit of sexual objectification/misandry right?
Imagine if it was the other way around and a man did that?
We would not tolerate it would we?
Plus insult to justin hawkins who is a talented musician and behaved like a gentleman throughout?
Then there was numerous reports about her all night parties keeping the neighbours awake (yes rita some people have families and jobs to wake up for and sleeping kids)
Then it was the infamous birthday part when she broke co-vid rules and basically just did whatever she felt like (same as always then).
Seriously what an entitled arrogant selfish vain publicity hungry mega bleep she is!
Just having her on our tv screens i think lowers our collective iq (emotional and otherwise).
Why do we have to have this untalented muppet inflicted upon us?
Whats the jusification for that considering that everyone i speak to can't stand her?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tess Daly - she is just so insincere? Everything she says sounds so scripted and fake!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.