Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keikochan

VIP Member
From north America ๐Ÿ™„yet on a British forum ..hi Cheryl ๐Ÿ™‹
Tbf it's the internet and ppl from all over the world can come here and say what they want about the youtubers who post their videos to the entire world. This forum is not solely for British people.

Reactions: 8

lexiloo

VIP Member
The soup buffet returns but is apparently "a light meal" and she's watching her calories :ROFLMAO:

wft.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
She showed chicken in white sauce then said people would have to wait a few weeks for the recipe :ROFLMAO: FFS it's chicken in white sauce, google it if you can't work it out! She really fancies herself as Nigella eh? She's much more Fanny Cradock....Fanny Haddock!!

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-07-24-16-44-04-681~2.jpg
seen this on one of Helen Marie wright vids, I knows it's years ago. But what a condescending cunt saying this to someone who is on a budget

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
She posted this
Go and look at her views for the degusta box vids and you'll see the real reason she's no longer doing them. She's lucky to break 2.5k which is way below her other vids. Despite her desperate attempt to take the moral highground and her pretence that she feels guilty about taking free products this is purely about these vids getting a low view count and therefore less ad revenue for her.

• Heart
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
The greedy bastard soup buffet is back! soup, croutons, cheese, a full baguette with sausages AND wotsits ๐Ÿ˜‚ even my 6ft 3 rugby playing husband would struggle to put that away all at once

wft.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Can't believe I've only just found this thread I started watching to get some recipe ideas but all her what's for tea is the same meals over and over veggie sausage rolls or pasta and this week Calzone pizza twice in one week she doesn't even cook a roast by the looks of it tbf most of her meals look crap anyway.
As for patreon all other youtubers ive watched do extra content etc for them so what are people paying for just the free content?, and don't get me started on the ยฃ12.00 mugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yip she defo reads here because i said about the Chinese music at the start why the duck that has any relevance to a white woman living in run down Troon...

and she changed the music, then about a week later went back to it ๐Ÿ˜‚

and now it's the same but less chinesey if you know what i mean.
---
* I went and checked and NO chinesey music anymore*

HI CHERYL

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can't get over the mammoth portions of carbs she serves, they had a pie that size each and it was filled with mac n cheese then a jacket spud and beans on the side ๐Ÿ˜‚ you can tell how huge the pie is by how small the jacket spud looks next to it

wft.png

• Wow

Dolphingal

VIP Member
She gives me such narcissist vibes with her obsequious bs
Yeah, the Faceless home chef definitely isn't wired right somehow and those ppl parting with their money for patreon are off their rockers..... Whilst she's laughing her tits off at them for contributing towards her bills

• Angry

nothereforit12

Not sure if anyone is familiar with โ€œWright At Homeโ€ but it is almost like they are in competition with each other as to who can serve up the most slop each week.

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
Well she excelled herself with the soup buffet this week, two full size pitta pockets stuffed with fillings, a bowl of soup AND lattice fries ๐Ÿ˜‚

wft.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's back to the Chinese music for a Scottish channel haha.

And remember guys go to AmmaZZon, why's she pronouncing it like that.

The only pasta dish I might have chips with is macaroni and cheese.

Could she stretch out each plate any more if she tried, each plate she filmed for about a minute and a half.

People seriously pay for this๐Ÿคฆ, they clearly must have a screw loose.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
How many times in a week can they eat fish and chips? ๐Ÿ˜‚ and apparently soup and a roll is "surprisingly filling" well it will be with a full buffet on the side like they have!

• Haha
  • Wow

TVDlover

I don't watch any other you tuber that has patreon. It just seems wrong to ask for money when she'd be making money from youtube anyway.

Reactions: 5