What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she excelled herself with the soup buffet this week, two full size pitta pockets stuffed with fillings, a bowl of soup AND lattice fries 😂

wft.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sausage baked beans and mash - it’s not even cooking really - and they were quorn, so quick I imagine. Also....she said she made a shepherds pie but she didn’t it was a cottage pie. She cannot serve sprouts without calling them balls of doom; so annoying. But the chicken and cashew dish looked good, I might give it a go!😊

Reactions: 2
Not watched her in a while. Just skipped through her latest meals of the week and am reminded why I’ve not been watching 🤢😴

Why people would give her money - to dash around Scotland and Northern England - is beyond me

Reactions: 3
Another meals of the week, same old. At least no soup this week, and thankfully, no moatzarella! Why does she keep saying she had to use up stuff from the freezer - surely that’s the point of a freezer, you can store stuff for ages - years in my case🤣.

Reactions: 4
I'm Scottish and I don't say moatzarella...I say mozzarella, I think she's just saying it that way to make it a talking point ?

None of these recipes are her own they are all copied from other vloggers and I wish she would stop saying on every post "welcome to my wee channel"

How many times do they eat pie in a week? not seen the soup buffet for a while, ten ways with pie has taken over

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
How many times do they eat pie in a week? not seen the soup buffet for a while, ten ways with pie has taken over
We all like a pie, but three times within one week is a bit OTT … I did laugh when she put gravy on those steak cut oven chips because they are a bit dry … a bit dry they’re like eating bloody cardboard love FFS they need more than a bit of gravy to get those buggers down…
I made a version of cheeseburger pasta once thinking hubby and my boys would love it what’s not to love about cheeseburger flavoured pasta, but apparently it’s an abomination that doesn’t belong together on a plate… I’ll say no more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2