What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gives me such narcissist vibes with her obsequious bs
Yeah, the Faceless home chef definitely isn't wired right somehow and those ppl parting with their money for patreon are off their rockers..... Whilst she's laughing her tits off at them for contributing towards her bills

• Angry
Reactions: 6
These people paying her must be wakkadoodle ...

why the duck would you give a woman that's to ashamed to show her face and just copy's other YT recipe's, money πŸ™„πŸ€¦

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is she suddenly strongly emphasising that she gives all the Degustabox - and has always done so, apart from the alcohol, because she doesn't know whether she can send that - to the foodbank?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have said it before she has something to hide. Vicky mouse was faceless for a long time, shows her face, bang evidence that her and her husband were animal abusers. Why so scared Cheryl?🧐

• Wow
These people paying her must be wakkadoodle ...

why the duck would you give a woman that's to ashamed to show her face and just copy's other YT recipe's, money πŸ™„πŸ€¦
I bet she hasnt got a big fat moon clown face like someone we know. xx
---
That Patreon is just a list of donaters that want to send money to someone who makes more money than them in a day than they do in a week........ Absolute braindead zombies πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ
Her Patreon list goes too fast to check out the names but Im sure a year or so ago when it went slower A big flabby Fayke You Tuber was a donator.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't think Chery will be winning any beauty pageants soon she's a horror..

and yes she will have donated some of her scrounging cash to fat Faye for sure πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

• Haha
  • Sick
I bet she hasnt got a big fat moon clown face like someone we know. xx
---

Her Patreon list goes too fast to check out the names but Im sure a year or so ago when it went slower A big flabby Fayke You Tuber was a donator.
'Big fat moon clown face' 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
---
I don't think Chery will be winning any beauty pageants soon she's a horror..

and yes she will have donated some of her scrounging cash to fat Faye for sure πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ
Cheryl looks like she's got no teeth in and massive eyes πŸ‘€

• Sick
  • Heart
These were on IG. She looks alright but different in each pic it'll be filters. Ive said it before but I quite like her :ROFLMAO: I'm all for holding folk accountable on here and getting stuck in and I have done many times over the years 😁 but I can't see anything she's done wrongπŸ˜‚ not gonna hate some bleep just cause of how they look or makin a few quid πŸ˜‚. Gimme something to hate them for. Nah I'm out of this one. Back to fayke & wor lass for me πŸšͺπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

Attachments

Only 41?? Sounds about 60
She looks like a gumssy heroin addict in this 🀒
Screenshot_20230320-094027.png

---
These were on IG. She looks alright but different in each pic it'll be filters. Ive said it before but I quite like her :ROFLMAO: I'm all for holding folk accountable on here and getting stuck in and I have done many times over the years 😁 but I can't see anything she's done wrongπŸ˜‚ not gonna hate some bleep just cause of how they look or makin a few quid πŸ˜‚. Gimme something to hate them for. Nah I'm out of this one. Back to fayke & wor lass for me πŸšͺπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ
This thread was originally nothing to do with how she looks ( although it gets spoken about now),

this thread was made because Cheryl is a con woman...she is sponging money each month from vulnerable lonely people and the only thing they get in return is vlogs that Cheryl has copied elsewhere on YT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She seems to be keen to show portion control on all her other meals yet the soup buffet is always huge, scotch broth, two rolls filled with chicken, sweetcorn and mayo and crisps, my husband would struggle with that in one go let alone me.

what.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She seems to be keen to show portion control on all her other meals yet the soup buffet is always huge, scotch broth, two rolls filled with chicken, sweetcorn and mayo and crisps, my husband would struggle with that in one go let alone me.

View attachment 2073921
I wonder if she shows the bog standard meals like this to the standard youtube viewers but her pathetic patreons get the gourmet CGI versions shown to them?? And ytf ANYONE is paying money for a video a few hrs before it goes on air elsewhere or the fact they get a guaranteed msg back after their constant stalking of their favourite youtuber is a dam mystery!! These ppl must be total tossers with zero lives