Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pansygirl

Chatty Member
Chips with pasta anyone? Amongst this week‘s offerings was a creamy pasta dish with garlic bread and chips also on the plate. Now I am Scottish and we like our chips and potatoes but I’ve never heard of anyone doing this - 3 carbs at one meal and no greens!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

TVDlover

I'm so shocked that people are using the new thanks feature. Why would anyone send her money?

• Angry

South Landan Lass

Watched her latest meals of the week - where the heck was the grand soup meal?! Where’s my inspiration, Chez? Haven’t the foggiest what I’ll now do with a pantry filled with baguettes, walker’s crisps and Tesco soup

She’s also such a suck up when it comes to other youtubers. Anyone remember Kay’s Good Cooking? Cheryl was first in line on her Facebook livestreams

• Wow
  • Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
She obviously has some fans who really enjoy paying directly for content without adverts or sponsorship free maybe. I don’t know how it works but the way I look at it, if they want to pay to watch then that’s on them. This forum is for us to voice our opinions on the creators. Not the audience paying.
---

You basically answered your own question! Very rudely! Keep it to the creator and not the audience! And no…. I’m not a patreon. I just find your comments rude to the general public who may find their only escape, is in what’s for tea! A bit like your escape is tattle!
I think you'll find on every supposed Influencer/Creator page on here that ppl DO discuss the worshipping viewers and their 4rse licking comments to the 'content creators'. It's all relative 🧐

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Let's see if she does Hello Fresh like every other youtuber lately......... Sick of hearing about it. It's basically a company doing your separate meal food shop for you!! Not at a decent price either
Yes I agree its a bloody rip of and here is a tip you can buy the recipe/instruction cards on eBay for £2.00 ( I did in the past ) and bingo just buy the ingredients for a third of the price
Screenshot_20221204-222333.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Yip she defo reads here because i said about the Chinese music at the start why the duck that has any relevance to a white woman living in run down Troon...

and she changed the music, then about a week later went back to it 😂

and now it's the same but less chinesey if you know what i mean.
---
* I went and checked and NO chinesey music anymore*

HI CHERYL
Maybe she was a WEEEE bit embarrassed 🤣 What's for Tea with Ting Tong song

• Haha
  • Heart

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Another out of touch you tuber I don't know how they get any subscribers to be honest the patreon thing really gets me you decide to do you tube why should people pay you to do what you decided to do and people pay its crazy.
I have seen other yt who actually have an amazon wish list set up on their chanel and you can buy them what they list and send it to them ?? I mean wtf. Crazy
They’re all just beggars & scroungers at the end of the day. Cheryl’s Patreon members are paying her to feed her family & go on hotel breaks. It’s absurd. They could be giving this money to charity.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I thought it was just me that found this woman's voice VERY annoying!! Also, what's all this worshipping nonsense in the comments and zombie idiots sending money to her Patreon every month?? She wants to have a youtube channel so why ask ppl to fund it for her?? I really don't understand this kinda gibberish....

Dolphingal

VIP Member
She needs to collaborate with that John Kirkham or Kirkman, whatever he's called.. Another youtube cook (retired chef) constantly referring to his patreon and plugging his fkin cookbooks........ They'd get on like a house in fire those money grabbing pair of twunts!

• Angry

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She must think her viewers are so dumb they don't know where Scotland is.

Mental that her patreons are paying up to £9.50 a month for her to do two 4-5 min vids a week on average.
And the first minute of her 4-5 min vlog was a picture of a plate 😂😂... anyone giving this lazy scammer 1p must be needing their head examined

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Look at how much butter she puts on the sandwiches!! They had two each as well as crisps and a bowl of soup and that was just lunch 😂

wft.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It's the same content and chat said over and over and what's Chinese music at the start got to do with Scotland

• Haha

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Cheryl hen, stop fleecing people from their hard earned money. Your live-in lover has plenty of money & you shouldn’t scrounge money to pay for your family’s meals.
And stop saying “moatz-erella.”

• Heart