What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's two weeks in a row she has said her boyfriend's daughter likes the Protein yogurts🤦... and they inhales beans 😒

Her sniffing is more noticeable

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's two weeks in a row she has said her boyfriend's daughter likes the Protein yogurts🤦... and they inhales beans 😒

Her sniffing is more noticeable
I can't watch her cos she's so pretentiously nice in her voice but her voice really winds me up...... She thinks she is way above anyone else and once said Gordon Ramsey had commented on her video.... Well, anyone can call themselves that on YouTube and write a comment.... I mean, ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

aaaah the good old classic of....sausage rolls, cheesy pasta and beans 😂 😲 🤮

wft.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I can't watch her cos she's so pretentiously nice in her voice but her voice really winds me up...... She thinks she is way above anyone else and once said Gordon Ramsey had commented on her video.... Well, anyone can call themselves that on YouTube and write a comment.... I mean, ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes she does come across snooty and I don't know why ? she's shacked up in her boyfriends house she won't even show her face is she hiding from someone ? the Taxman? the Council? does she have a 1 bed council house that she's never in ? she has always said it's her boyfriends house so it does make you wonder what's going on and why she hides ..and for the Gordon Ramsay FFS it would be a fake as if he's going to comment on some faceless halfwit from Scotland's high on carbs stodge food channel and I say food loosely

• Haha
Yes she does come across snooty and I don't know why ? she's shacked up in her boyfriends house she won't even show her face is she hiding from someone ? the Taxman? the Council? does she have a 1 bed council house that she's never in ? she has always said it's her boyfriends house so it does make you wonder what's going on and why she hides ..and for the Gordon Ramsay FFS it would be a fake as if he's going to comment on some faceless halfwit from Scotland's high on carbs stodge food channel and I say food loosely
Well, there a lot of faceless youtubers and for obvious reasons where their content or circumstances demand that really.... However, I feel its all very strange how the whole channel process is orchestrated, while also luring dimwit Patreons in who happily part with money and for what??
If you're already dedicated to making a cooking channel then why ask viewers for money to upkeep the very content THEY choose to push out???? Just like Keef Cooks etc..... They're having a laugh seriously 😒

I tell you what guys I fancy booking for the Maldives you can all donate to me ....she's a fkn scrounging bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she has any kids of her own that live elsewhere?, sounds like she moved into her boyfriends quite late on in life ....my husband even said to me she's hiding from something not showing her face it could be the HMRC, and just incase everyone has forgot the Protein Yogurts are for her boyfriends daughter THREE weeks in a row she's said it

Reactions: 1
The sponging bleep wants us to think she's Mother Theresa all of a sudden ...well she ain't , she's only not going to vlog them as they don't even get 3k views she's just being lazy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She posted this
Go and look at her views for the degusta box vids and you'll see the real reason she's no longer doing them. She's lucky to break 2.5k which is way below her other vids. Despite her desperate attempt to take the moral highground and her pretence that she feels guilty about taking free products this is purely about these vids getting a low view count and therefore less ad revenue for her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
And she wants praise for it ..shame on you Cheryl you are a embarrassment who the duck do you think you are Bob Geldof

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It's traditional in Scotland to have Steakpie on New Year's Day( I have ours ordered from the Butcher's 😋) NOT Boxing Day ..why's she saying that ? 🤔
Screenshot_20221227-211658.png

She posted this
I‘m still pondering why she’s cancelled a free box ( PR related or whatever ) because she thinks it’s a bit excessive she could have donated the free box as well to the food bank so people not as fortunate could have benefitted from both boxes 🙄 No Cheryl me thinks the lady is talking tit nothing gets donated at all..

Reactions: 5
I'd say she cancelled the free box as she might of been obligated to record an unboxing. And she is a lazy witch 😂😂

what’s with that duck off christmas intro 🤢🤢🤢

merry christmas folks

bet her intro from january onwards will switch it up from the chinese music - either bagpipes or, more fittingly for cheryl, bollywood music