What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all like a pie, but three times within one week is a bit OTT … I did laugh when she put gravy on those steak cut oven chips because they are a bit dry … a bit dry there like eating bloody cardboard love FFS they need more than a bit of gravy to get those buggers down…
I made a version of cheeseburger pasta once thinking hubby and my boys would love it what’s not to love about cheeseburger flavoured pasta, but apparently it’s an abomination that doesn’t belong together on a plate… I’ll say no more 🤣
exactly! pie done well is delish but three times a week is overkill, i'd be sick of the sight of it 🤣 she's an average cook at best yet likes to parade as if she's Nigella, she repeats herself every single vlog and is super dull, how does she have so many subscribers? everything she does is distinctly below average and she sounds like a complete plum bigging herself up so much and her meals need to come with free cholesterol meds ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I 100% followed her parmesan chicken slow cooker meal that no one in here could eat it was so salty

She is just a basic school dinner lady level cook

Anyone with half a brain could follow her recipe's that she copies from other channels

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The greedy bastard soup buffet is back! soup, croutons, cheese, a full baguette with sausages AND wotsits 😂 even my 6ft 3 rugby playing husband would struggle to put that away all at once

wft.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I thought it was just me that found this woman's voice VERY annoying!! Also, what's all this worshipping nonsense in the comments and zombie idiots sending money to her Patreon every month?? She wants to have a youtube channel so why ask ppl to fund it for her?? I really don't understand this kinda gibberish....

Reactions: 5
£300 is nothing compared to what the lazy bleep scroungers each month from the idiots that pay her

Why does she need to put UK next to Scotland .. Scotland is a country of its own

*on her thumbnail description*

Reactions: 1
Why does she need to put UK next to Scotland .. Scotland is a country of its own

Let's see if she does Hello Fresh like every other youtuber lately......... Sick of hearing about it. It's basically a company doing your separate meal food shop for you!! Not at a decent price either

Reactions: 2
Let's see if she does Hello Fresh like every other youtuber lately......... Sick of hearing about it. It's basically a company doing your separate meal food shop for you!! Not at a decent price either
Yes I agree its a bloody rip of and here is a tip you can buy the recipe/instruction cards on eBay for £2.00 ( I did in the past ) and bingo just buy the ingredients for a third of the price
Screenshot_20221204-222333.png

• Heart
  • Haha

She must think her viewers are so dumb they don't know where Scotland is.

Mental that her patreons are paying up to £9.50 a month for her to do two 4-5 min vids a week on average.

• Wow
She must think her viewers are so dumb they don't know where Scotland is.

Mental that her patreons are paying up to £9.50 a month for her to do two 4-5 min vids a week on average.
And the first minute of her 4-5 min vlog was a picture of a plate 😂😂... anyone giving this lazy scammer 1p must be needing their head examined

• Haha
And the first minute of her 4-5 min vlog was a picture of a plate 😂😂... anyone giving this lazy scammer 1p must be needing their head examined
I just don't get the point of this Patreon thing........ Why pay these youtubers anything?? They WANT to out themselves out there on YouTube and 'create content' so ytf are ppl paying them to do it???? It's bonkers

Reactions: 3
I just don't get the point of this Patreon thing........ Why pay these youtubers anything?? They WANT to out themselves out there on YouTube and 'create content' so ytf are ppl paying them to do it???? It's bonkers
Insecure people who like to feel acknowledged by their fav youtuber, it's all very sad. She gets thousands of views but only has 97 patreons so it's a tiny minority of her viewers but it still gets her an extra few quid for doing very little.

• Heart
Insecure people who like to feel acknowledged by their fav youtuber, it's all very sad. She gets thousands of views but only has 97 patreons so it's a tiny minority of her viewers but it still gets her an extra few quid for doing very little.
It's asking ppp to part with money for something very trivial that only SHE benefits from...... In the same breath, such youtubers who constantly like to remind their viewers of their Patreon crap are also reminding us of the cost of living crisis but wanting ppl to pay them for their bloody mundane video footage 🤡

She’d be making the meals anyway, she just wants strangers to pay to feed her own family!

Why are people paying to see her dish up endless pies and sad looking chippy teas? she irritates me when I watch, her commentary is woeful and how many times does she need to tell us she calls sprouts balls of doom? boring, dull and a beggar to boot.