What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes … every week it’s the same old meals 🤦🏼‍♀️ the only plus is her soft Scottish accent puts me to sleep well it’s that or the boring meals 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It will defo be her because Faye is a unusual name plus she comments on hers ..the bloody fact Faye is paying that Cheryl to watch her tit yet she can't even afford fkn gas and electricity and clothing for her boys it's unbelievable

It will defo be her because Faye is a unusual name plus she comments on hers ..the bloody fact Faye is paying that Cheryl to watch her tit yet she can't even afford fkn gas and electricity and clothing for her boys it's unbelievable

I tried her chicken parmesan done in slow cooker I followed it a 💯 percent and it was un edible it was so salty , only half the amount of parmesan should have behave been used imo

Reactions: 3
And she serves massive portions. Sometimes they have baguette, soup and crisps.

Reactions: 5
So annoying each time she says jaspers cat food ..why explain? we know it's bloody cat food

• Haha
Some of her portions are huge, she dished up a lasagne in a glass baking dish and said it was one each, I thought that was for them all haha and why does she do meals like jacket potato with butter, cheese and two sausage rolls....paging cardio, paging cardio

• Haha
Some of her portions are huge, she dished up a lasagne in a glass baking dish and said it was one each, I thought that was for them all haha and why does she do meals like jacket potato with butter, cheese and two sausage rolls....paging cardio, paging cardio
🤣🤣 that always amuses me and the soup with 2 filled rolls and a side of crisps ... I’m awaiting the side of the deep fried mars bar.

• Haha
I wonder how much she makes. She's has quite a lot of subs and doesn't seem short of money. Her and Mr WFT always seem to be on weekends away.

Patriots send her cash every month ( they must be daft ) and from what I can see she lives in a expensive house in a expensive area, Mr WFT is about 16 year older than her and was rich enough to retire, she must have sniffed his wallet out a mile off

• Wow