Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maple1848

Wh
Wow … I’m honestly stumped, you obviously have no understanding of mental health issues, if only it was as easy as seek help🤷🏼‍♀️
I have a fair understanding, but not a medical professional. I just don't think she is preying on these types of people or is responsible if they are members of her audience.

Maple1848

I know, who doesn't know how to make that 🙄 ,her content is shit she's getting views and money for doing next to nothing but I bet if the patrons stop the "donations" she would up her game ..M&S chicken coronation sandwich filler is nice
Me lol. I may have heard of it before I think (coronation chicken) but it isn't something I'd find here in Canada. It sounds gross though lol.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Me lol. I may have heard of it before I think (coronation chicken) but it isn't something I'd find here in Canada. It sounds gross though lol.
I googled it they sell it all over Canada in supermarkets and in restaurants......you aren't missing much though , plus a 10 year old could make it blindfolded

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yes she will get a YouTube income also

So I don't see why she needs to scrounge for patron money when she gets a YouTube income anyway from AD sence

275 paying potentially up to £8 a month?? That’s over £2k a month!! She has no shame! 😡
It's either £1.99 or £4.99 it's up to them what ever they want to donate

YouTube's biggest scrounger
Screenshot_20220517-161941.png

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I’ve seen a back view of him - can’t remember if I’ve seen him face on? It was when they went to a Fleetwood Mac concert in London. He looked quite normal, average height etc. It may still be on Instagram I think it was several months ago.
I checked , I can't find it 👀

Maple1848

Yes, that Fayejay thread is mental so much to read there! I haven't found threads yet on other youtubers I watch yet but many of them are small fry so maybe that is why. Curious to see what is out there...haha not Cheryl, sorry.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Find it odd she doesn't refer to them as her stepdaughters only mwft daughters 🤔
I think it's because they're not married, they're not her step daugers, unless they are married then they are his kids.
---

I'm Scottish and never in my life made a macaroni pie , she's a bloody bullshiter
You definitely have it in for her don't you :LOL: just found this thread. You're the only one I hear banging on about her

Bojangles

Who in their right mind is parting with money to become a patreon of this bloody sh1te??
She obviously has some fans who really enjoy paying directly for content without adverts or sponsorship free maybe. I don’t know how it works but the way I look at it, if they want to pay to watch then that’s on them. This forum is for us to voice our opinions on the creators. Not the audience paying.
-

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
These were on IG. She looks alright but different in each pic it'll be filters. Ive said it before but I quite like her :ROFLMAO: I'm all for holding folk accountable on here and getting stuck in and I have done many times over the years 😁 but I can't see anything she's done wrong😂 not gonna hate some cunt just cause of how they look or makin a few quid 😂. Gimme something to hate them for. Nah I'm out of this one. Back to fayke & wor lass for me 🚪🚶‍♂️

Attachments