Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Patriots send her cash every month ( they must be daft ) and from what I can see she lives in a expensive house in a expensive area, Mr WFT is about 16 year older than her and was rich enough to retire, she must have sniffed his wallet out a mile off

• Wow
Reactions: 5

lexiloo

VIP Member
She seems to be keen to show portion control on all her other meals yet the soup buffet is always huge, scotch broth, two rolls filled with chicken, sweetcorn and mayo and crisps, my husband would struggle with that in one go let alone me.

what.png

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
And she wants praise for it ..shame on you Cheryl you are a embarrassment who the fuck do you think you are Bob Geldof

• Angry
  • Haha

MyRightTit

VIP Member
She really rates her own cooking doesn't she? Everything's absolutely "delicious", "divine" or "superb".
She sounds like Mrs Doubtfire when she speaks.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
These people paying her must be wakkadoodle ...

why the fuck would you give a woman that's to ashamed to show her face and just copy's other YT recipe's, money 🙄🤦

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think it's because they're not married, they're not her step daugers, unless they are married then they are his kids.
---

You definitely have it in for her don't you :LOL: just found this thread. You're the only one I hear banging on about her
Is that right?

the thread seems to be bouncing along without my input,....I'm not the only that thinks Cheryls a scrounging bitch
---

Why come in here with a sarcastic comment?

Last edited:
She posted this
I‘m still pondering why she’s cancelled a free box ( PR related or whatever ) because she thinks it’s a bit excessive she could have donated the free box as well to the food bank so people not as fortunate could have benefitted from both boxes 🙄 No Cheryl me thinks the lady is talking shit nothing gets donated at all..

TVDlover

I wonder how much she makes. She's has quite a lot of subs and doesn't seem short of money. Her and Mr WFT always seem to be on weekends away.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She reads here!!! on her latest grocery haul she mentions their "soup buffets" (2 minutes 20 in) which is a reference I made months ago to the huge platefuls of food they have with soup and we've mentioned it many times since......hello grifter *waves*

• Haha
  • Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I noticed she deliberately slotted it in about her boyfriends daughter being a teacher and has her own career ..what's her own career got to do with what's she's eating at home 😂 doesn't she mean own life . And the 28 year old doesn't live at home but no mention of her job so it must be a shit job lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She obviously has some fans who really enjoy paying directly for content without adverts or sponsorship free maybe. I don’t know how it works but the way I look at it, if they want to pay to watch then that’s on them. This forum is for us to voice our opinions on the creators. Not the audience paying.
---

You basically answered your own question! Very rudely! Keep it to the creator and not the audience! And no…. I’m not a patreon. I just find your comments rude to the general public who may find their only escape, is in what’s for tea! A bit like your escape is tattle!
No doesn’t work like that at all unless they pay extra to YouTube for AD free coverage her extra content will still contain adverts etc, you are paying extra in most cases for “the perks of” an extra video once a month… being the only audience members allowed to comment when the creator goes live, and a badge next to your name to say you subscribe … to a degree it is as you say on them but a lot of these people paying up fall into the vulnerable category and are easily manipulated into paying extra for not very much, recently Jack Munroe was called out for scaming her subscribers for extra money from Patreon whilst not providing any extra content … it’s a great way for unscrupulous content creators to make a lot of money for doing very little.
---
I think you'll find on every supposed Influencer/Creator page on here that ppl DO discuss the worshipping viewers and their 4rse licking comments to the 'content creators'. It's all relative 🧐
It is indeed ….

Last edited:
  • Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
'ma wee channel '

she has over a 100k subs it's hardly wee..

Her patter is pathetic she needs to switch things up a bit.
---
I checked, she has 135k subs yet her views are no where near that 🤔

looks like our Cheryl has been buying subs?👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The sponging cunt wants us to think she's Mother Theresa all of a sudden ...well she ain't , she's only not going to vlog them as they don't even get 3k views she's just being lazy

• Haha
  • Wow

Dolphingal

VIP Member
She seems to be keen to show portion control on all her other meals yet the soup buffet is always huge, scotch broth, two rolls filled with chicken, sweetcorn and mayo and crisps, my husband would struggle with that in one go let alone me.

View attachment 2073921
I wonder if she shows the bog standard meals like this to the standard youtube viewers but her pathetic patreons get the gourmet CGI versions shown to them?? And ytf ANYONE is paying money for a video a few hrs before it goes on air elsewhere or the fact they get a guaranteed msg back after their constant stalking of their favourite youtuber is a dam mystery!! These ppl must be total tossers with zero lives

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think she is away with the fairy's because it's ment to be a Scottish channel so why not have bagpipes music or something Scottish related.

• Haha

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member
Why is she suddenly strongly emphasising that she gives all the Degustabox - and has always done so, apart from the alcohol, because she doesn't know whether she can send that - to the foodbank?

• Wow