What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my bed sheets decide to untuck

When the last person to use the bath doesn't wash the bath out

Reactions: 9
It would be easier for me to write a list of what isn't annoying me to be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When my bed sheets decide to untuck

When the last person to use the bath doesn't wash the bath out

I've not had a tuck in sheet for years. Or do you mean fitted sheet pinging off as I flipping hate that, and when it happens it's also the far right one where I cannot easily reach.
I always put that one on first and pull and pull it to make sure it's in place firmly as well.

I have a wet room and love it but oh I miss a good long soak in a bath. I have loads of people offering me a bath but it just would not be te same having to get dressed and driving home rather than just drying off and getting into bed

Reactions: 1
I've not had a tuck in sheet for years. Or do you mean fitted sheet pinging off as I flipping hate that, and when it happens it's also the far right one where I cannot easily reach.
I always put that one on first and pull and pull it to make sure it's in place firmly as well.

I have a wet room and love it but oh I miss a good long soak in a bath. I have loads of people offering me a bath but it just would not be te same having to get dressed and driving home rather than just drying off and getting into bed
Yeah the fitted sheet. Think it's a mixture of my cat being a menace and me tossing and turning when I get too warm

• Heart
Reactions: 3
bleeping home schooling.

We’ve had tears already - child, not me although I’ve come close 😂

The printer shows there’s plenty of ink, so why are they bloody gaps in the printing? Is that something to do with toner? No idea, but I cba wasting time looking at it!

The boy feels the need to narrate everything he’s doing and I’ve told him I can’t listen to every single thing because I’m also trying to work, but then I feel guilty.

And while all this is going on my actual work involves me trying to settle an argument between two adults about whether someone was 3 minutes late or 6 minutes late - grow the hell up 🙄😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I would actually like to add refilling my drug pots to my annoyance. I wish i could be one of those people who just pops them out the packet but I tend to forget because of brain fog so I have to use those pots with the days of the week on and sometimes I just can't be bleeping bothered

Reactions: 1
I need a GP app for my son and nothing till next week. So now ill end up making an app at the urgent care clinic even though its not urgent but he is sick and possibly needs an anti biotic so I cant wait a week either.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just had my hair cut first time in 3 years

I knew it would need a good cut so said just cut off what’s necessary, words I now regret ha
Gone from under boob length to a above shoulder and feel I don’t suit it at all, kinda feel like Giovanni Fletcher 😣

Wish I’d said at time just cut a bit off then next appointment see what condition it was in then maybe more

Also why do hairdressers insist on drying in a big bouffant style feel it ages me about 20 years look like I’ve stepped out of dynasty

Reactions: 5

I knew it would need a good cut so said just cut off what’s necessary, words I now regret ha
Gone from under boob length to a above shoulder and feel I don’t suit it at all, kinda feel like Giovanni Fletcher 😣

Wish I’d said at time just cut a bit off then next appointment see what condition it was in then maybe more

Also why do hairdressers insist on drying in a big bouffant style feel it ages me about 20 years look like I’ve stepped out of dynasty

I always wash my hair as soon as I'm home. find it looks much better after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is a complete first world problem, but recently bought a new build with my OH, and we’ve had two relatively minor problems with our en-suite. Inform the company who built the house, they send the plumbers round, only to find out that it’s built completely wrong and needs redoing, as in all the tiles need taking off to refit. Now this wouldn’t be a problem, but two weeks later, they’re still arguing over whose fault it is, and I sent them an email saying I don’t care about who’s fault it is, I just want it fixed so I can use my shower and my loo! You know what they replied back? “You have two other bathrooms you can use”. Well yeah I do, but that’s not the point is it? Why did I pay to have a house with an ensuite if I can’t bloody use it! Aware it’s a first world problem but it’s just the prospect of it all, I just want to use my own bathroom lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

Giving your hair a good chop will help it grow quicker - 2 months and you will probably be at the perfect length with great feeling hair.

I need a GP app for my son and nothing till next week. So now ill end up making an app at the urgent care clinic even though its not urgent but he is sick and possibly needs an anti biotic so I cant wait a week either.
Pop into your local pharmacist and explain the situation. They may be able to contact your surgery direct and get the OK for something to help. It is worth a try.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Being tired and achy from the lack of sleep.
Someone please knock me out unconscious!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

We’ll I’ve washed it myself and think it looks awful, it’s so choppy and my hair is naturally curly so it’s very hard to style
Im on maternity leave so most days just chuck it in a bun which im struggling to do as it’s been layered as well so have bits that stick up

Such a first world problem but it’s completely knocked my confidence, currently 3 stone heavier than usual so not feeling myself and was desperate to have non tatty hair to start feeling good about myself

It’s really made me feel rubbish ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.