What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could be me, I’ve dated a man for 5 months & just been used the whole time, finally got rid yesterday & trying to concentrate on myself now!
Good for you! When you realise who you are important to it’s an eye opener. Being used is the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's not annoying me, I just want to get this said.

I do not care that it's coming home. The England Cup. Means nothing to me.
This might be shocking but I'm Irish living in Ireland. Means nothing to me.
I needed to say it 😂

Bombarded with it here on social media.
Very happy for England though and I love you English people and hope you's celebrate.

Other than I hope you guys have a good celebration.
Doesn't mean a thing to me.

I know if Ireland were to win a huge game like that, I wouldn't want you guys to care at all.

Also I don't care about the 4th of July.
They try and make a thing of 4th of July here.
How will you celebrate. By doing nothing. 😂

We have absolutely no reason to celebrate it here. Not our holiday.

I'm sure we have plenty of English people and American people living here and have relatives abroad they can celebrate.

I'll eat the American themed snacks not celebrating for something nothing to do with me.

For some people it needed to be said.

England's Cup
4th of July.
Means nothing to us over here

Unless of course I know you have friends or relatives from those countries.

I hope everyone that celebrates has a good time. Just trying to be nice about this.

You guys England deserve it.

I'm a really nice person so I feel mean for even saying this. 😂

When it's home, genuinely hope you's enjoy the celebrations 🎉😊
I just hate the way they big everything up and then inevitably it all goes to tit

Two hours before the match
Stupid heart string plucking stories with the players
Quick chat with the manager
Stupid plinky plonky music playing
Recap of England winning in 1966 🙄
Recap of all the daring goals scored in the tournament to date
And we don’t sing the national anthem with real passion
And then we lose as usual
Yes I sound like a moaning old bag but it annoys the hell out of me 😂

Wimbledon is another
Henman hill 🙄
All that pressure on that young girl yesterday
And what’s with the very intrusive coverage of fans and players this year
And I dont even like tennis just forced to watch it 😂

Sorry to hear that. Sounds rough Is it energy related ? I don't know why it is but I'm hearing more and more stuff about people suffering from fatigue (as well as two friends) - and they say similar to you 💕
I def feel like this all the time
Surprising how many people are feeling like this ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a parcel coming yesterday with no time window to tell me when (so I had to just wait in all day essentially) and I thought “I can quickly pop out for some milk, I’ll be five minutes”
Well Sod’s law, the man comes and I’m not in to collect so he comes back the next day.
He tells me he asked if he could drop it off at my neighbours house and they screamed at him no and to “go away”. Very rude to the driver and annoying to me considering I can’t count the amount of times I’ve had to take in her deliveries when she’s not been in.
That’s fine of course, but I certainly won’t be her personal post office anymore after that!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
D9376014-6CF8-4A02-AAB8-361AA07ED691.jpeg

I was scrolling through old Reddit threads and I usually read the AmITheAsshole forum and it’s basically people explaining their situation and others will decide whether they’re the asshole or not the asshole. I stumbled upon this post and got so annoyed that I had to show you all.

That is honestly shocking to me. Who the duck could do that an already vulnerable possibly traumatised child? Sociopath in the making.

It is terrible to read. They don’t even have the empathy not to refer to the child as “the foster kid” the child has gone through a lot of stuff and would probably love to be included in normal family bonds and little traditions. At the end of the day that child is that mothers child for the time being and a photo of that child included in the family photo is a constant memory that she made that little girls life a little bit better

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Pret a Manger are selling the Xmas sandwich...... It's July FFS!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Rude children and their parents who don't pull them up on it! 😤
A very young family member of mine was recently diagnosed with autism. Anyway, each time I've been in close proximity to them they have insulted me in front of their adults, things like " wow you are huge" and "you are ugly yuk!"
Their adults haven't pulled them up on it...ever. The child is rarely told no, their bad behaviour and manners is always dressed as them just being cute. It's really not.
I understand autism quite well and I know that the filter can slip, however this is no need for rudeness.
There's a few other family members who are autistic too and they do not behave like that.

• Sad
Mind is in overdrive right now and yet again I cant fall asleep. I'm genuinely close to tears because it's exhausting. I've not slept at a reasonable for nearly 3 months now. I just want to have one day and night where I'm not thinking of my ex and crying. I can't seem to manage it and I feel pathetic. I just wish my mind and body would let me sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am kinda seeing someone who is extremely shy. He’s a good person but omg, I hate having to initiate things all the time. He goes along with everything I say and isn’t seeing other people but man, I really hate having to plan every outing. 🙃 Driving me nuts and making my anxiety peak because I tend to take his antisocial nature personally.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I am kinda seeing someone who is extremely shy. He’s a good person but omg, I hate having to initiate things all the time. He goes along with everything I say and isn’t seeing other people but man, I really hate having to plan every outing. 🙃 Driving me nuts and making my anxiety peak because I tend to take his antisocial nature personally.
Have you said anything to him?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have you said anything to him?
Kind of. I told him that it’d be nice if he plans things sometimes as well. So for example, we hanged out on Sunday and I told him we should do a picnic (I picked the day and idea but he organized the transport and the food). I just wanna be asked out with a solid date and plan given to me. 🙃 And also be texted to first. He does respond always. Still, I feel so unwanted it’s bugging me a lot. I like his company, I really dislike I reach out first all the bleeping time. I feel like a burden.

Reactions: 1
Kind of. I told him that it’d be nice if he plans things sometimes as well. So for example, we hanged out on Sunday and I told him we should do a picnic (I picked the day and idea but he organized the transport and the food). I just wanna be asked out with a solid date and plan given to me. 🙃 And also be texted to first. He does respond always. Still, I feel so unwanted it’s bugging me a lot. I like his company, I really dislike I reach out first all the bleeping time. I feel like a burden.
I doubt you are a burden. At least he did some of the work. Maybe just say to him that it's his turn to plan a whole date. Sometimes men need telling straight 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awake since 4am due to anxiety and I’ve got a busy day ahead so I’m going to be exhausted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Going to job interviews to find out when you get there the job sounds different from the job description and the hours are tit. That’s happened in my last two interviews. I’ve got another one today and wondering what little delights they will spring on me 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.