What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband put the coffee jar in the wrong cupboard and I grabbed it and made coffee instead of gravy.. jug of coffee anyone? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
There is someone in the office who puts dirty cutlery and crockery back i nthe cupbard. We had someone gross leave recently so i washed every single piece the other night and cleaned out the cupboard. I come back to work today to find several knives and forks absolutely caked in food. I'm raging! Its a tiny office I just cant imagine anyone in here doing it so im annoyed and now side eyeing everyone.
That's nasty, wtf. Try putting a note! I had to do the same at our office, people kept leaving their half full teacups around until they grew an inch of mold. One of the guys used to put halved lemons in the cutlery drawers, I really don't know who raised these crusty heathens.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Not being able to sleep, I try to go to bed at 10pm, switch phone off, but just lie there tossing & turning sometimes crying, end up getting up about 2am sitting in the garden with a cup of tea then think what’s the point in going back to bed?! So I just stay up & watch tv.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
How i can have such a good day and laugh and be happy all day, I still come home and soon as I'm sat alone I feel depressed. Even more so on a really good day. I just go to a major low, everytime. It's draining

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
How i can have such a good day and laugh and be happy all day, I still come home and soon as I'm sat alone I feel depressed. Even more so on a really good day. I just go to a major low, everytime. It's draining
Do you think it might be worth speaking to your GP? You've been through something very traumatic and I'm wondering if they could help a little. Sending you lots of love. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That's nasty, wtf. Try putting a note! I had to do the same at our office, people kept leaving their half full teacups around until they grew an inch of mold. One of the guys used to put halved lemons in the cutlery drawers, I really don't know who raised these crusty heathens.
We’re in the middle of a consultation at the mo and if we wwsnt I’d do be putting a passive aggressive note up, I’ve got an idea who it is and I shall be keeping an eye on them this week. It’s rank though.

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t sleep tonight so it got to the point where I decided to stay up anyway since that is usually easier than trying to wake up after just a few hours sleep. There’s been times where this has happened and I’ve completely slept through my alarm with no recollection of it going off or me turning it off so I’d rather avoid that happening.

Problem is now I’m feeling really tired, but I just know I’d end up sleeping through my alarms at 7.30 if I dare shut my eyes now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t sleep tonight so it got to the point where I decided to stay up anyway since that is usually easier than trying to wake up after just a couple of hours sleep. There’s been times where this has happened and I’ve completely slept through my alarm with no recollection of it going off or me turning it off so I’d rather avoid that happening.

Problem is now I’m feeling really tired, but I just know I’d end up sleeping through my alarms at 7.30 if I dare shut my eyes now.
Sames. I could have written that. Every word 🙁

• Heart
Mosquitoes. I accidentally woke myself up by scratching a bite on my leg and now I can’t go back to sleep because it’s so bloody itchy 😂😡

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My OH was getting up earlier than me today so he’s on dog duty. Woke me up asking what should he use to clean her wee from the kitchen floor. Says he didn’t realise she was asking to be let out. I was like “what is the first thing you do every morning?”, he answered “I go to the loo”. So why the hell do you think the dog doesn’t need to do the same?! Now I’m annoyed because I’ve been woken up when I could have a lie in for once and because my poor dog is sat on her cushion which she only does when she knows she’s done something wrong but it’s not like this was her fault

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think I got about 3 hours sleep last night, I was tossing and turning all night. im really hormonal at the moment too so that combined with bad sleep makes for a bad day 😟

• Sad
I couldn’t sleep tonight so it got to the point where I decided to stay up anyway since that is usually easier than trying to wake up after just a few hours sleep. There’s been times where this has happened and I’ve completely slept through my alarm with no recollection of it going off or me turning it off so I’d rather avoid that happening.

This is me, i cant even remember the last time i had more than 4 hours :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does anyone here use Slack for work? People who use the '@here' tag when it's quite clearly not intended for everyone in the channel should have their slack privileges removed for a few hours. I've gotten three notifications in the past hour from colleagues misusing the '@here' tag and I'm getting pretty annoyed now.

My partner will completely avoid the conversation if he knows I won't like the answer. It's always really petty, trivial things too such as "Will you be home normal time for dinner or should I do it later?". He knows he'll be home far too late for me to want to do anything, so instead of just telling me that, he'll avoid the question altogether. Another example - "did you remember to call the council about that bill they're saying didn't get paid even though it's showing on our bank". He hasn't called them. He won't just tell me that though. He'll wait for me to say "do you want me to call them?" The avoidance of questions is more annoying that the actual reality!

• Sad
Had to kinda starve over the weekend because I usually have a weigh in on Monday (bad result last week FWIW) and now found out that PT changed it to Wednesday. Another two days of reduced calories, fun...

The fitness culture bogs me down truth be told. I find the calorie counting/weighing far worse than the exercising which surprises me a bit. Doing it until my Birthday in Nov then getting out.

• Sad
Been away visiting friends this weekend, a 3 hour car drive with a small teething baby (3 hour normally, add stops in for baby it becomes 4/5 hour) which I enjoyed but definitely no ‘holiday’
Just got back starving hungry and house is a tip, dishwasher needs emptying, dishes need cleaning, floor needs hoovering full of dog hair.
I’ve been and bought stuff for tea on way home and boyfriend is clearly oblivious to mess and says he’s ate loads today so doesn’t fancy tea
Annoyed due to obvious mess and when I’ve been travelling all day feel like I was still being considerate buying us a nice M&S tea which we can’t even eat together and now I’m having to sort something else out for my tea 🤦‍♀️
I can’t cook it as it serves 2 but I’m that hungry I may eat the whole £10 meal for 2 to myself 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.