What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've had a few people round now for quotes on things like the fence, stairs, and bathroom, the bathroom one was today and none of them look at me or talk to me. But I'm the one that knows how I want it to look, they look and talk to my bf.. It's funny as well when they go well normally you'd have this And I'm like yup but I'd like it like this. oh right well normally... 🙄 We'll see what he comes back with

Reactions: 5
I had to train someone up. They were tit. Someone else passed them anyway. They don’t deserve it and are sooooo going to fail when they come to do the job..... I warned everyone! Did they listen? Nooooo

Reactions: 2
I really want those brownie m&ms but haven’t been able to get them anywhere yet

Reactions: 3
Feeling like im just being used by everyone. My friends went for a walk without me tonight. I babysat one of their kids at the weekend whilst she went out with some other friends. We were supposed to go together but wasn’t really arranged for tonight.
I asked another friend to do something at the weekend and she said she was painting. Rather than ask me to do something another weekend she was like ooh you could come to mine and help me decorate.
Husband had a go at me tonight for leaving some mess in the shower. Just like too many shampoo bottles etc.

feeling like the worlds against me. I know I’m a good person but feeling like I want to post a cryptic post on Facebook saying how I feel but not tell the sun can’t people 😂 kidding on the last part.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The weather.

Raining but hot. How do you dress for that?
Welcome to my world!!

I'm a motorcycle courier, when the weather is wet and warm, waterproofs are completely POINTLESS!!
You either get wet or sweat, in most cases BOTH. The weather is impossible all year around and the
weather forecast which is often WRONG doesn't bloody well help.

• Angry
My pre teen! Should have been in bed half an hour ago but NO!
It’s the last day of term tomorrow so super excited and will not shut up, it‘s like I have 2 daughters in the morning i don’t get 2 words out of her but come 4pm until bedtime I can’t bloody shut her up .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm in the non sleeping club too..I.burst until tears earlier from tiredness.

Nothing is working. 😓

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't want to eat. I don't want to sleep. I don't want to play video games. I don't want to go out.

I just don't want to seem to do anything these days. I just feel like I'm existing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't want to eat. I don't want to sleep. I don't want to play video games. I don't want to go out.

I just don't want to seem to do anything these days. I just feel like I'm existing.
Sorry to hear that. Sounds rough Is it energy related ? I don't know why it is but I'm hearing more and more stuff about people suffering from fatigue (as well as two friends) - and they say similar to you 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I woke up at 2 am and can’t go back to sleep. I am very hungry and I want to heat up some curry to eat but I don’t want to eat such a full meal at this time (3:30 here) because I have issues with my weight. Currently holding a smoothie that I haven’t downed yet and hating myself. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Been asked to come into work on my day off only to sit here for half an hour with nothing to do - beyond livid! My manager isn’t in so I can’t moan at anyone about it!

• Angry
Feeling like im just being used by everyone. My friends went for a walk without me tonight. I babysat one of their kids at the weekend whilst she went out with some other friends. We were supposed to go together but wasn’t really arranged for tonight.
I asked another friend to do something at the weekend and she said she was painting. Rather than ask me to do something another weekend she was like ooh you could come to mine and help me decorate.
Husband had a go at me tonight for leaving some mess in the shower. Just like too many shampoo bottles etc.

feeling like the worlds against me. I know I’m a good person but feeling like I want to post a cryptic post on Facebook saying how I feel but not tell the sun can’t people 😂 kidding on the last part.
This could be me, I’ve dated a man for 5 months & just been used the whole time, finally got rid yesterday & trying to concentrate on myself now!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.