What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s May and it’s freezing and raining 😭
This, as I mentioned on a different thread it pisses me off that I've had to put the heating on.

Also, work IT have just emailed me to say I am due a new laptop. Nothing wrong with the one I have, but I don't get a say in it. Which means I'll lost two days when it arrives due to the amount of software, network and configurations I'll have to do. IT don't do that bit for you.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I'm getting my back garden done and they came out to start digging it up yesterday but can't come back today, "should" be back tomorrow. Great but I've got a tiny white dog and half my garden is now dirt mixed with rain.

On the garden theme my husband is not interested when I ask for his opinion on anything to do with it. I'm paying for it all so fair enough but mate you wanted a gas bbq so what bleeping one do you want?

Also think my dad might be cheating on his wife.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Another for the weather. trying to plant out all my plants as they are really the worse for wear waiting for nice weather. so all my raingear on just to plant up my baskets when normally I would be in a summer clothes

Reactions: 2
Jumping on the weather wagon, too. I'm sat in a vest, sweatshirt and massive fleece. Plus have my feet warmers on - I have very bad circulation and my feet are always like blocks of ice. Honestly, I kept getting goosebumps this morning, it was ridiculous. Wind currently howling.

Reactions: 5
Jumping on the weather wagon, too. I'm sat in a vest, sweatshirt and massive fleece. Plus have my feet warmers on - I have very bad circulation and my feet are always like blocks of ice. Honestly, I kept getting goosebumps this morning, it was ridiculous. Wind currently howling.
I swear it's getting worse outside, the wind is howling like buggery!

Reactions: 6
My grocery deliveries.

1. It's always raining when it comes
2. They don't deliver groceries in plastic bags anymore (sorry oceans, but the plaggy bags make my fortnightly deliveries a lot easier)
3. I always end up with a milk that has leaked over one or two of the crates
4. I don't know what's happened with Asda's substitute algorithm recently, but it seems to have gone haywire

The drivers are always brilliant though ♥

Reactions: 5
The new trend of coaches developing programmes and charging thousands of pounds for it and calling it ‘investing in yourself’ so you will buy it. I’ve come across two online today and it’s annoying me. This sort of stuff gets people into debt and gives people anxiety. Rant over

I’m getting horrific period pains for the past 2 days but no period to be seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For seeing the best in people who just hurt me. Wish I wasn't like this and was more selfish because it would help me in the longer term.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
For seeing the best in people who just hurt me. Wish I wasn't like this and was more selfish because it would help me in the longer term.
Don't be selfish too much but I know what you mean you help and care for others but then where is your help? But nothing wrong in ignoring something or someone or putting yourself first. You are doing good remember that. But yeah it hurts. 😍

• Heart
I lost one of my favourite earrings today and still can’t get over it! Have been looking for similar ones online, but to no avail. I hate how I get so attached to things!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ordered a parcel from abroad, it never even got delivered and they expect me to pick it up from a different county. It's over an hour away by car wtf why not send it to the depot in my city that's probably 10 mins away max. FFS I WANT IT NOW.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
It’s late May and I’m freezing and have put the heating on! What the hell is going on with the weather.

Also my inability to stop snacking. Have been good all day then just ate 4 biscuits out of the cupboard 😞

• Angry
It’s late May and I’m freezing and have put the heating on! What the hell is going on with the weather.

Also my inability to stop snacking. Have been good all day then just ate 4 biscuits out of the cupboard 😞
Wish I'd only ate 4. Currently suffering a chocolate hob nob addiction had a packet a day past couple of days. 😭

• Haha
Don't be selfish too much but I know what you mean you help and care for others but then where is your help? But nothing wrong in ignoring something or someone or putting yourself first. You are doing good remember that. But yeah it hurts. 😍
I just often find that when I need someone they just aren't willing to make a little time for me (I don't expect them to drop everything) whereas I always do! It just really hurts when you're going through a crap time and thank you for your reply. ❤

• Heart
Mr mcvitie is not my friend, he keeps inventing more things I shouldn’t eat! Jonuts, cherry Jaffa’s
Not mine either. We're quickly becoming enemies. There are so many jaffa flavours now I need to try cherry but I also need to stop eating. 😅

I just often find that when I need someone they just aren't willing to make a little time for me (I don't expect them to drop everything) whereas I always do! It just really hurts when you're going through a crap time and thank you for your reply. ❤
No problem and yep agree with you. Some of us just do this and then when we need a little help or an ear for a listen, not always available. Hope you get someone to help or be there take care

• Heart
Not mine either. We're quickly becoming enemies. There are so many jaffa flavours now I need to try cherry but I also need to stop eating. 😅
I stormed the pineapple, but cherry are my favourite, these mounts are something else, then there were all the weird biscuit flavours that had to be sampled, too many calories #lockdownlard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.