What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make her an 'ex friend' if she isn't one already.
Jesus how can a friend be like this, not like it is constructive criticism is it? hardly like being single is the worst thing on earth, surely much worse to be unhappy in a relationship

Reactions: 6
It's not a VW Sharan is it? I had one of those as a courtesy car and it was awful to drive. So uncomfortable, with really heavy steering.
No it's not. I test drove a touran before I bought it and I liked that but I didn't want another diesel . Sometimes, I wonder if I'm not used to driving a petrol car but I've had it almost 2 years.

Reactions: 1
My Dr's surgery. They have a new number for "medication requests only" but mess this up everytime, give me things I don't ask for and miss things off I need. Anyway, I asked for a certain item yesterday and I've no idea if it's been done for when I need it on Saturday as you can't even get through to reception to check!!

Having a never ending cold is pissing me off too. The constant blocked nose and not being able to breathe.

Harry. Please do shut the duck up.

I had a 40 mile round trip for mine, and had to pay parking
Tried to rearrange my 2nd to a closer one and on the website they have my local town hall listed when they're not even doing it there anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jesus how can a friend be like this, not like it is constructive criticism is it? hardly like being single is the worst thing on earth, surely much worse to be unhappy in a relationship
I feel like she's comparing my fiancé ("rocker" type who works as a baker/patissier, and who I'm marrying in my 30s) with my sister's husband (a solicitor she has been dating since they were at uni together.) But I'm very happy, more than I would be with someone like my brother-in-law. I didn't "settle" because of my age!! I feel like it shouldn't annoy me but it does

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not being able to book my covid jab anywhere closer than nearly 20 miles away 😣 There’s many vaccine centres close to me, but there’s 0 availability.
I had that when I tried to book online, I waited a few days, logged in again, new centres available, booked one in local village pharmacy.

Reactions: 3
Just had the electricity bill in, was paying 80permonth and it's been increased to 111permonth!

I can't lower this new payment online, I will have to speak to someone, well at least try which
could take all bleeping day. Bollocks!

• Angry
The fact that neither of my "best friends" wished me a happy birthday. Yes I know we're adults now and we have lives but I always remember and wish them happy birthday as its saved in my bleeping calendar. The male one never remembers and the female is so wrapped up in her own bleeping drama she never considers me until she wants something or wants to do something. I now just want to be left alone 🙄 any texts from anyone outside my family aren't getting a reply from now on. I really am sick of it.

0 friends officially confirmed.

Random but yesterday I also found out my younger rother was bullied at school REALLY badly and he never told me until yesterday. I cried when he did because I felt like I'd failed him I am meant to protect him. 😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact that neither of my "best friends" wished me a happy birthday. Yes I know we're adults now and we have lives but I always remember and wish them happy birthday as its saved in my bleeping calendar. The male one never remembers and the female is so wrapped up in her own bleeping drama she never considers me until she wants something or wants to do something. I now just want to be left alone 🙄 any texts from anyone outside my family aren't getting a reply from now on. I really am sick of it.

0 friends officially confirmed.

Random but yesterday I also found out my younger rother was bullied at school REALLY badly and he never told me until yesterday. I cried when he did because I felt like I'd failed him I am meant to protect him. 😭
I know how you feel regarding people forgetting to wish you a happy birthday. It literally takes two seconds so it annoys me when people think you’re being petty for getting annoyed when people who are meant to care about you can’t take two seconds to say happy birthday.

• Heart
I am annoyed that covid has meant that a lot of eateries I used to frequent have permanently closed. My favourite cafe/gift shop is shut. I used to love a Saturday lunch there. They had good food and great homeware, unusual jewellery, great bags and scarves, and gifts. They didn’t close because of finances, just that the lockdowns gave them time to think and they wanted a less pressured life. That is why I am damming covid, it has given people too much damn time to think. (As well as causing untold misery and disruption of course.) My second favourite in the same vicinity has also closed. On the plus side I had a great pub lunch yesterday......

• Sad
  • Heart
[
I know how you feel regarding people forgetting to wish you a happy birthday. It literally takes two seconds so it annoys me when people think you’re being petty for getting annoyed when people who are meant to care about you can’t take two seconds to say happy birthday.
Thank you! It sounds silly but it's the day of my birth and they're meant to be my best friends? They were both looking at my stories all day too which had pics of me and my sister enjoying my cake. It was obviously my birthday too as I had a badge on...

I've deactivated insta and don't have Facebook or any other social media. Mainly because I have no friends 😂

• Sad
If they have the time to click through insta stories then they have the time to wish you a happy birthday but yeah if I was you, I’d stop making the effort with them from now on, they clearly can’t be arsed making the effort on a day where it’s about you and I wouldn’t wish them a happy birthday when it’s theirs 🤣 but I’m someone who literally falls out with people if they cba sending me a happy birthday text because I always make the effort for other people

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It seems like I'm annoyed with myself everyday for the past few weeks because all I seem to do is cry and I feel really pathetic for it. Wish I could just move on from things easily and be happy.

• Heart
  • Sad
If they have the time to click through insta stories then they have the time to wish you a happy birthday but yeah if I was you, I’d stop making the effort with them from now on, they clearly can’t be arsed making the effort on a day where it’s about you and I wouldn’t wish them a happy birthday when it’s theirs 🤣 but I’m someone who literally falls out with people if they cba sending me a happy birthday text because I always make the effort for other people
Hey maybe we should be friends. We sound similar 😂

*later down the line*

"erghh I can't stand kingdom hearts, they didn't wish me a happy cinco de mayo" 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact the sun was shining and it was very warm, so I cleared the lawn to mow it and now we have a hailstorm

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
The fact the sun was shining and it was very warm, so I cleared the lawn to mow it and now we have a hailstorm
I assume you are based in the UK? the weather where I am is basically like winter atm

The fact that I can't motivate myself into going out for a walk. Had a bout of of plantar fasciitis a few weeks back, and scared of triggering it again 🤬

Reactions: 2
The fact that neither of my "best friends" wished me a happy birthday. Yes I know we're adults now and we have lives but I always remember and wish them happy birthday as its saved in my bleeping calendar.
I know it's not the same coming from an online person, but happy birthday
tenor.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.