What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My day being ruined by members of the public tutting as I was sorting out two kids fighting outside school

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not annoying me as such, but making me sad and frustrated ... it's a year since I lost one of my precious dogs. I'd only adopted her a month before and she died of a heart attack (very sudden). She was 14. I'm beating myself up about whether there were any signs I missed. I think of her often but today, being her adoption anniversary, is especially hard. I've cuddled my other dogs super tight a lot today - I think they think I'm a bit mad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Busy bodies.
Busy bodies on social media ( FB ) posting, "Does anyone know blah blah, I've had a parcel delivered here for them"
Why all of a sudden are we expected to run around after shoddy delivery people?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So my sister in law is kicking off because we don’t want to attend a Mother’s day meal she’s hosting on Sunday for my mother in law and her in laws.

The only people we see are my mum as she’s in our bubble and mother in law occasionally helps with Childcare.

Our town has one highest r rates in the country so this definitely not the time to start breaking the rules.

I’m so annoyed I feel like waiting until Sunday and reporting her for holding an illegal gathering.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Busy bodies.
Busy bodies on social media ( FB ) posting, "Does anyone know blah blah, I've had a parcel delivered here for them"
Why all of a sudden are we expected to run around after shoddy delivery people?
Or people asking for the number of the local Hermes courier.

Reactions: 5
A small child running around the flat upstairs. He must weigh about 3st so I've no idea how he makes the noise of a bleeping baby elephant.

I had my telly volume on 75 the other day trying to watch a film and I could still hear the banging. Pricks 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So my sister in law is kicking off because we don’t want to attend a Mother’s day meal she’s hosting on Sunday for my mother in law and her in laws.

The only people we see are my mum as she’s in our bubble and mother in law occasionally helps with Childcare.

Our town has one highest r rates in the country so this definitely not the time to start breaking the rules.

I’m so annoyed I feel like waiting until Sunday and reporting her for holding an illegal gathering.
Honestly that’s horrible, I’m so glad you have some principles because Jesus Christ

Reactions: 7
I’d booked a carpet fitter for a quote next week but just seen them repost an absolute skank z lister saying she can’t wait for them to come and lay new carpet. Will be going somewhere else. I despise companies who give freebies to absolute begs. Not giving you my hard earned money to give a dirty tit stain freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m starving hungry but my boyfriend still isn’t home from work 🙃 We used to work in a bar together so eating dinner late became the norm, now it just drives me batshit crazy

I feel you!
I haven’t seen my parents in over a year, they live a couple hundred miles away. My partner’s family are constantly inviting us over and breaking rules left right and centre and they’re expecting us to go over on Saturday for a meal with family spread across 5 households 😣 If I won’t break the rules to see my own family why should I do it for them?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Noisy neighbours, again! Last couple of nights it’s been all night. I’m not sure they ever sleep? Maybe they are vampires - I sure as hell never actually see them leave the house (but I guess we are in lockdown to be fair!)

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have insomnia, had it all my life. Obviously it made school fun, going to school with no sleep.

Anyway, nowadays I don't think I am noisy, but the night silence amplifies noise, and the person making the noise doesn't often realise how noisy they are.

Reactions: 2
Trying to get a PAC code from 3 . .
Its like pulling teeth and it shouldn't be.
Im no longer in contract with them, Im sim only.
Spent almost 2 hours on the phone with them over 4 different calls, passed from pillar to post and I've got nowhere.
They have now added extra security to my account and made it impossible to get anywhere!!
I feel sooooo angry and have to face it all over again today.
🤬

Reactions: 4
Bad internet signal. This is 2021, why do I struggle to get a good connection when there are literally people just floating about up in space, yet I can’t get online to find out if my local chippy is open on Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve developed extreme tiredness, thirst and nausea whenever I eat in the past few months and doctors won’t properly investigate. They keep saying it’s diabetes, which if they’d bother to check my record, they’d see I’ve already got it. Then they say my glucose levels are too high, which again, if I could have a face to face appointment, I could prove they aren’t because I am very well controlled but they just accuse me of lying. Finally, it could be pregnancy. Well I’d have given birth by now that’s how long it’s been since I last had sex.
I’ve resorted to googling my symptoms and found that it could be coeliac disease but no doctor will investigate and I keep getting lectured at for using google. I’m sorry but if you took me seriously, I wouldn’t have to google!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Idiotic in-laws who believe the newspaper headlines in the Daily Star (of all papers!! - I'd rather believe the Sunday Sport!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.