What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had four job interviews in the last month and tried sooo hard each time and still haven’t had an offer. It’s heartbreaking and exhausting because I just want money to support my family. Each time, they say, “you’ve answered the questions amazingly, but I’m afraid someone pipped you to the post today”.

I’m so tired of coming second. I know it’s the way it works but I wish they knew how vital it is that I can get a job to pay for my family. I’m desperate. Their decision has such an enormous impact on families and I don’t think they realise.
I GOT A JOB!! 😆 relieved is not the word!! Five interviews later and it’s all sorted! Yay!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Vinted! Buying and selling!!

People sticking in offers of £4 on a £20 jacket that was originally over £100...

Buying something, the seller printing and showing you the post label saying they're off to send it but delaying it because you don't want to buy any of their other items.

Buying something, seeing that the seller has seen the purchase but 4 days later they've not printed a label, communicated etc. I've sent a message but no response. It'll be cancelled tomorrow I guess.

Reactions: 3
There is this bloke who lives across the road whose car has the "spare tyre" on the front passenger side, it's one of those skinny "get you home" tyres and it's been on his car for a couple of weeks now. Lazy prick hasn't bothered to get his tyre fixed!

• Haha
Having to call IT for the 4th day running cos my emails keep getting locked out 🤬🤬🤬 I don't sit at a desk all day so wasting time doing that when I could be doing my actual work is infuriating 😤

• Angry
How WhatsApp have suddenly changed Group settings to "Everyone", which means anyone can add you to their group. I don't know if you're made aware via a notification that someone is trying to add you, but its just another thing to keep on top of.

Apparently, you can go into Settings, Accounts, Privacy and Groups. If it is set to "Everyone" you can change it back to "My Contacts" if you want a bit more control over who adds you.

Reactions: 5
Vinted! Buying and selling!!

People sticking in offers of £4 on a £20 jacket that was originally over £100...

Buying something, the seller printing and showing you the post label saying they're off to send it but delaying it because you don't want to buy any of their other items.

Buying something, seeing that the seller has seen the purchase but 4 days later they've not printed a label, communicated etc. I've sent a message but no response. It'll be cancelled tomorrow I guess.
Ah I asked about Vinted before now I am not too keen. 😕 ebay can be as bad too

Bloody weather, it's cold, windy and I was suppose to be doing some gardening today, with luck it might get better during the day.

My irrational annoyance today (and for the past few weeks) is my shower curtain. I’ve recently moved into a new MOD house and I have the most narrow shower I’ve ever seen. I cannot explain how annoyed I get as it gets stuck to my arse every time I move 😫😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
My irrational annoyance today (and for the past few weeks) is my shower curtain. I’ve recently moved into a new MOD house and I have the most narrow shower I’ve ever seen. I cannot explain how annoyed I get as it gets stuck to my arse every time I move 😫😂
SAME! Damn irritating 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.