What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that an amazing bakery has opened about 25 steps from my own front door and I am either going to gain a LOT of weight or wistfully stare out of my window all day at everyone who goes in there and buys the huge, delicious pain au raisin 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People on public transport who do not use headphones, not for calls but games/ videos. This is not your lounge mate!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
People on public transport who do not use headphones, not for calls but games/ videos. This is not your lounge mate!
I don't know wat it is that irritates me so much about overhearing other people's conversations. They do this in shops too and it can get really loud and all you want is a bit of nice retail therapy.

Reactions: 6
My manager. He’s lazy and useless. A family member of mine also works with me and the manager always gets them to ask me stuff, they never ask themselves. I have work tomorrow 7AM-3PM and he asks my family member, at 10PM if I will stay till 5PM because he’s incapable of working by himself. I said no but it’s just pissed me off right before I go to sleep. I feel anxious enough as it’s only my second day back working since being off for 5 months because of Covid-19. It’s ridiculous to ask the day before, especially at 10PM. I already worked extra yesterday which was meant to be for a few hours and it ended up being 7 hours 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Hermes! ASOS order was "out for delivery" on Sunday, which didn't turn up because I allegedly wasn't at home (I definitely was), delivery was meant to be rescheduled for Monday but radio silence since then. So duck knows where it is. I need to go out today too but sod's law that it'll be out for delivery the second I leave the house.

I think I'm just gonna stop ordering from places that use Hermes for deliveries. Really not worth the hassle.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I know i shouldn’t let this get to me but everywhere I go I see pregnant people every bit of news someone is announcing they are having a baby. I know I sound jealous or bitter but when you want a baby and it’s not happening it’s like you see them everywhere you go! I do have a 7 year old and I know I should be grateful I have a child but most of his early few years was a blur of abuse that I don’t remember those happy memories!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This hideous weather. It's been greyish/raining since January. Every single weather app only forecasts rain for the weeks to come.

Where is last year's weather?

:cry:

If it weren't for COVID, I would have moved to Australia. This weather is such a damper.

Reactions: 5
This hideous weather. It's been greyish/raining since January. Every single weather app only forecasts rain for the weeks to come.

If it weren't for COVID, I would have moved to Australia. This weather is such a damper.
I second this. So sick of it all. Where is the spring?!

Reactions: 2

I am coming here to moan about this. One moment is sunny, and one moment is gloomy, wtf!

Reactions: 3
Hermes! ASOS order was "out for delivery" on Sunday, which didn't turn up because I allegedly wasn't at home (I definitely was), delivery was meant to be rescheduled for Monday but radio silence since then. So duck knows where it is. I need to go out today too but sod's law that it'll be out for delivery the second I leave the house.

I think I'm just gonna stop ordering from places that use Hermes for deliveries. Really not worth the hassle.
Hermes suck, they are bloody useless, the same has happened to me, the drivers are so impatient which is why
I try to avoid any companies that use them. Now Amazon deliveries, brilliant, well at least in my area, totally
different story.

The Asda sending tit substitutes for my order 🤣 i didn't want Chinese chicken stir fry, I wanted fajitas!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Isn't Hermes a local delivery person? Ours is so wondered if you can contact them? Just a thought

Isn't Hermes a local delivery person? Ours is so wondered if you can contact them? Just a thought
I think they usually are yeah, although their customer service is dire so I just raise it with the sellers directly and they're good at getting it sorted.

Hermes suck, they are bloody useless, the same has happened to me, the drivers are so impatient which is why
I try to avoid any companies that use them. Now Amazon deliveries, brilliant, well at least in my area, totally
different story.
Definitely, I'm kicking myself for ordering with ASOS because I forgot they used Hermes. I've never had these issues with any other courier. Although it seems to depend on your local Hermes guy, they were fine when I got parcels delivered to my office but a different story when I've had them delivered to my home... Parcels being delivered to houses at the bottom of the road, thrown into the bin area or turning up a week after they claimed to be delivered.

I think they usually are yeah, although their customer service is dire so I just raise it with the sellers directly and they're good at getting it sorted.

Definitely, I'm kicking myself for ordering with ASOS because I forgot they used Hermes. I've never had these issues with any other courier. Although it seems to depend on your local Hermes guy, they were fine when I got parcels delivered to my office but a different story when I've had them delivered to my home... Parcels being delivered to houses at the bottom of the road, thrown into the bin area or turning up a week after they claimed to be delivered.
They don't just use Hermes, if you live in London some deliveries are delivered a proper couriers like..... ME!!! I deliver ASOS stuff.

• Wow
My Hermes courier is a lady and she is great. never a problem. But hear some awful stories about others.

Reactions: 7
my little kitten has chewed through the tv arial wire, now completely ruined :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
You'll only be annoyed for about 5 minutes, because well, KITTEN :love::love::love:
True, I did agree to have an apartment full of scratched furniture and broken things when i decided to get cats :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.