What’s annoying you right now #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bit the inside of my lip, and now everytime I eat I keep catching it and it’s so painful

Reactions: 2
Someone asking if I'm expecting.... I had a baby a year ago and I hate how I look and feel but losing weight is difficult... It's made me feel proper rubbish, I'm just fat!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Someone asking if I'm expecting.... I had a baby a year ago and I hate how I look and feel but losing weight is difficult... It's made me feel proper rubbish, I'm just fat!!
Ahhh that’s rotten - I’m a Nan now but I can still remember how low I felt 32 years ago when someone said that to me too. People are thoughtless.

My colleague is such a loud eater. I am 1 more crunching sound away from losing my tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Dirty filthy scruff bags who don’t pick up their dog’s tit. Took our grandkids out today and it was all over the pram wheels. I was raging 😡 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I've been eyeing up some boots , they're a bit pricy so I thought about saving up and getting them in the autumn. I saw some online in the sale by the same brand that are a little bit different and they are half price with a code for an extra 10%. I hummed and harred and when I decided to get them the extra discount had finished.

• Sad
My bleeping coworker. He's such a liar. He's claiming to have skills that he does not have to get a project that I'm in the running for.

When I asked why he doesn't have a certificate for one of these skills he got all frazzled and said some BS lie about how he was never asked to get the certificate, when everyone who goes through the training is basically ordered to do the exam for certification.

Wish I could say I trust our mgmt to be smart and realize they're being lied to, but I'm not very trusting. They hired this dud, after all.

Is it unreasonable of me to feel annoyed about this 😅.

I work from home mainly but have lots of meetings etc. I live in a houseshare with others and they always order parcels daily even though they do not work from home.

They will send me text messages asking if something has arrived and I'm starting to feel a bit like a concierge service. I don't mind receiving the odd parcel but near enough every single day the door goes multiple times. Since Monday I've received 2x Royal Mail deliveries, 2 x Evri, 1x Yodel and 1 Amazon. They don't acknowledge or say thank you.

I've said a few times they should arrange delivery so that they're in when they receive items but it falls on deaf ears. When I worked in the office I'd order things to a shop and collect from there or arrange delivery for the weekend when I knew I'd be in instead of expecting people to receive them.

I work from home mainly but have lots of meetings etc. I live in a houseshare with others and they always order parcels daily even though they do not work from home.

They will send me text messages asking if something has arrived and I'm starting to feel a bit like a concierge service. I don't mind receiving the odd parcel but near enough every single day the door goes multiple times. Since Monday I've received 2x Royal Mail deliveries, 2 x Evri, 1x Yodel and 1 Amazon. They don't acknowledge or say thank you.

I've said a few times they should arrange delivery so that they're in when they receive items but it falls on deaf ears. When I worked in the office I'd order things to a shop and collect from there or arrange delivery for the weekend when I knew I'd be in instead of expecting people to receive them.
It's not that easy to arrange deliveries for when someone's home. Usually you need to pay a fair bit extra for that and with how tit most couriers are it's not easy getting packages. Arranging to be delivered to a parcel shop makes sense though.

I think it's fair to take the package in but they shouldn't message you asking if it arrived, I mean they should get updates from the couriers on that anyway? And should definitely say thank you or give you a little treat for the favour.

Reactions: 1
It's not that easy to arrange deliveries for when someone's home. Usually you need to pay a fair bit extra for that and with how tit most couriers are it's not easy getting packages. Arranging to be delivered to a parcel shop makes sense though.

I think it's fair to take the package in but they shouldn't message you asking if it arrived, I mean they should get updates from the couriers on that anyway? And should definitely say thank you or give you a little treat for the favour.
Yeah i understand that choosing a certain day often costs a lot more but I think they could arrange for it to be delivered to a parcel shop or their place of work.

I wouldn't mind if it was once in a while but it's multiple times a day almost every day which is just a lot to me. Id never just assume people would take in my deliveries.

If I've gone out at lunch and it has been delivered to a secure location I get messages asking to bring it in, or messages asking if someone is going to be in as they have four packages being delivered at x time.

Yeah i understand that choosing a certain day often costs a lot more but I think they could arrange for it to be delivered to a parcel shop or their place of work.

I wouldn't mind if it was once in a while but it's multiple times a day almost every day which is just a lot to me. Id never just assume people would take in my deliveries.

If I've gone out at lunch and it has been delivered to a secure location I get messages asking to bring it in, or messages asking if someone is going to be in as they have four packages being delivered at x time.
Id just ask them to get delivery to a parcel shop and if not then the packages can be left in a safe place. If you wanna be nice you could say you'll grab the packages once a day from that place lol. Just say you're too busy at work. It is annoying if it's constant and not even a thanks from them.

Id just ask them to get delivery to a parcel shop and if not then the packages can be left in a safe place. If you wanna be nice you could say you'll grab the packages once a day from that place lol. Just say you're too busy at work. It is annoying if it's constant and not even a thanks from them.
Yes or their place of work. I think they would do this if they didn't think anyone was home.

It's like sometimes I'm in a meeting and hear constant knocking, pause and see what it is and there are like seven big boxes. By the time I've moved them inside I've forgotten what the meeting was about. Then no "hey, thanks for getting my parcels, I appreciate it." 😅 I guess it feels like it is expected which is why it annoys me a bit I guess.

Yes or their place of work. I think they would do this if they didn't think anyone was home.

It's like sometimes I'm in a meeting and hear constant knocking, pause and see what it is and there are like seven big boxes. By the time I've moved them inside I've forgotten what the meeting was about. Then no "hey, thanks for getting my parcels, I appreciate it." 😅 I guess it feels like it is expected which is why it annoys me a bit I guess.
Just keep missing them 🤣 "sorry was in a call"

Just keep missing them 🤣 "sorry was in a call"
Sometimes I stick on a podcast if I am trying to concentrate so there are probably instances where I have.

I think she kind of likes the wind up as well because she'd say things like "I've got loads of deliveries coming" and look at me and smile.

Sometimes I stick on a podcast if I am trying to concentrate so there are probably instances where I have.

I think she kind of likes the wind up as well because she'd say things like "I've got loads of deliveries coming" and look at me and smile.
“Best make sure you're home then” look at her and smile

• Haha
Reactions: 4

No, you're not unreasonable. I would start missing some of the deliveries if I were you. Block their numbers during the day, if necessary so you can't receive their messages. They are really taking advantage of you here.

They can't exactly complain about missed deliveries when they are quite obviously using you and haven't even the manners to say thanks, into the bargain.