What’s annoying you right now #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My inability to sleep after an argument with my partner. He’s snoring away on the couch and I’m left to stay awake all night because he refused to talk to me about it after I finally got our daughter to sleep. Which is literally the only opportunity we get to talk everyday! So instead of resolving it like adults when we have a chance we’ll end up arguing in front of her again tomorrow. I feel like such a failure. She deserves better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think this is the first time I've ever cried over Christmas, all because my inlaws favourite their other granddaughter over my daughter. They've taken the other grandchild out everywhere this Christmas, cinema, theatre, grotto, trip to see the reindeer, along with their daughter. All paid for. Probably other things too that haven't been plastered over Facebook! We never even got our Christmas Eve invite, despite asking what the plans were for this Christmas, they just replied saying they were seeing their daughter and other grandchild. Now to top it off, they've commented on Facebook saying they love their Christmas traditions. My daughter has been so confused wondering why she hasn't see her grandparents this Christmas. She's oblivious to most of it, although has recently starting asking a few things.

Christmas should be a time for laughter, not tears.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Today is my dads memorium and I’d planned a family evening well no one remembered in my family and my oldest decided it was boring so she went out so I came to my bedroom and cried

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Today is my dads memorium and I’d planned a family evening well no one remembered in my family and my oldest decided it was boring so she went out so I came to my bedroom and cried
I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm not surprised you cried. 😞

Pregnancy related heartburn. I know I shouldn't complain as its minor but it starts as soon as I lay down in bed so I can't sleep for ages and then when I do eventually fall asleep it wakes me up in the early hours. I'm then snappy and moody during the day because I'm tired. I just crave a decent nights sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Pregnancy related heartburn. I know I shouldn't complain as its minor but it starts as soon as I lay down in bed so I can't sleep for ages and then when I do eventually fall asleep it wakes me up in the early hours. I'm then snappy and moody during the day because I'm tired. I just crave a decent nights sleep.
I’m the same, after every single thing I eat I have heartburn no matter how big or small. Rennie’s aren’t touching the sides! It makes me not want to eat at all! can’t remember having this bad heartburn with my first! We must be having hairy babies! congratulations on your pregnancy!

• Heart
I’m the same, after every single thing I eat I have heartburn no matter how big or small. Rennie’s aren’t touching the sides! It makes me not want to eat at all! can’t remember having this bad heartburn with my first! We must be having hairy babies! congratulations on your pregnancy!
Thank you, and I really feel for you going through the same. I had no heartburn with my son so maybe its a hairy girl 🤪

Reactions: 1
Popped in Superdrug today and was having a look at the reduced section. Some guy fully barged in front of me and opened up this reseller scanner app that tells him what things are worth/how much profit he’d get. He told someone to duck off when they tried to grab something and said ‘I haven’t scanned that yet, wait your turn.’

Luckily an employee saw this and kicked him out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Popped in Superdrug today and was having a look at the reduced section. Some guy fully barged in front of me and opened up this reseller scanner app that tells him what things are worth/how much profit he’d get. He told someone to duck off when they tried to grab something and said ‘I haven’t scanned that yet, wait your turn.’

Luckily an employee saw this and kicked him out.
Ok but drop the name of the app

• Haha
Insomnia. The dog is snoring. My boyfriend is snoring. I have been awake for hours 😴

People bailing on my little girls birthday party. I’ve never had my own birthday parties for this exact reason. I thought I would for my daughter because she deserves to be celebrated but now I just feel awful that hardly anyone is coming to her party.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We have a very basic leisure centre in our town so for a change I booked a family swim session at our nearest city pool. Someone nearly side swiped the car on the way, cost me a fortune to park (the swim tickets themselves were ££) and when we got there none of the flumes or wave machine were going 🤷🏼‍♀️. I asked the staff as nothing was stated online and got a shrug.

Could have saved myself a load of hassle and bobbed up and down in the local pool instead.

Last edited:
How tit my doctors are. I’ve asked for a sick note extension for my mental health, I’ve also asked for a referral to be chased up by my therapist who wrote to them to request I have further assessments done - nothing mentioned. Didn’t ask how I was at all, just went ‘yeah no worries, you can collect your sick note in the next half hour’ and hung up before I had chance to say anything else.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
When did people get so loud? Admittedly I am at my peak PMS today but it feels like people in Starbucks are shouting at each other rather than talking. And the girl at the next table has a cackle so loud I’m surprised you all can’t hear it across the country.

Reactions: 7
Omg it gets better I have picked up some kind of facial dermatitis from the pool. It's so sore and itchy and my lips are swollen so much that when I went to work people asked me if I'd had fillers.

• Sad
Very minor but I bought a gift for someone that I thought they would really like and to say their response has been lukewarm would be overstating it.

Just a bit disappointed, that's all. Ah well. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
My boyfriend keeps leaving his wet towel on the bed and it’s driving me insane

• Sick
My son has hit puberty and now seems to think he's the man of the house when his dad is at work. Puffing out his chest and trying to control his sister. Roll on bedtime 🤯🤯

• Haha