What’s annoying you right now #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on carrying on
previous thread here

I’ve cleaned up the house as I’m stressed and my battery vacuum died so I can’t finish off the floor 😬🥲it’s the last thing to do

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I moaned about Amazon in last thread, it's still going on, they have the worst customer service ever, I've ended up repeating my complaint to 3 different people so far today :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My son is watching the most annoying YouTuber in the world. His voice ... I think he's trying to model the Cadbury's Caramel advert (so sloow and dreamy) but he sounds like a long, moist fart. I'm told it's someone called Directed By Fainted.

• Haha
I started getting emails to shop a brick & mortar store manager’s page. I don’t know you, I’ve never shopped at your store’s location, and I do not care about your curated page. Stop spamming me ✋

Reactions: 2
Folks who keep changing the time on when they're supposed to visit, I struggle mentally and was all prepped for lunch today, now it's going to be alot later, no wonder I'm a hermit most of the time.

• Sad
Public bathrooms. I just want some privacy and not have other people hear me pee etc
I think I have a touch of food poisoning or something because my stomach is cramping and making all kinds of weird noises. I had a horrible time at work today because I had other stomach bug/food poisoning issues and it’s just not what you want in a cubicle with other people 2 feet away from you 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The fact that I'm back to work after having 7 days off, hardly slept at all last night AND I've spilt coffee down my leg.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
My skin has been quite nice and clear for a few weeks and the week I’m going out at the weekend I’ve had a breakout 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sitting chatting with someone who is constantly picking/touching their face/lips. Im finding it so infuriating

• Sick
The fact my period arrived 6 days early (within 28 day cycle so I don’t think deemed irregular ) and I’m in pain. Periods are just the worst.

Also, I’m so fed up of being tired but always waking up throughout the night🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m texting a new guy and this morning he messaged 🥱 [yawn emoji] in reply to something I said. Also he is at university doing a Masters and is so high and mighty and full of his own intelligence. I’m introverted and chilled out and not hyper verbal like he is, the bleeping gobshite. I am *this close* to hitting block.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m texting a new guy and this morning he messaged 🥱 [yawn emoji] in reply to something I said. Also he is at university doing a Masters and is so high and mighty and full of his own intelligence. I’m introverted and chilled out and not hyper verbal like he is, the bleeping gobshite. I am *this close* to hitting block.
I definitely would. How rude do you have to be to tell someone you're in the chatting stages with that they're boring you with an emoji?

My own annoyance comes from how slowly this week is crawling. I just need the weekend and I hate that I've become one of those 'living for the weekend " saddos.

I definitely would. How rude do you have to be to tell someone you're in the chatting stages with that they're boring you with an emoji?

My own annoyance comes from how slowly this week is crawling. I just need the weekend and I hate that I've become one of those 'living for the weekend " saddos.
I relate to this. I annoy myself too as by Saturday afternoon I am already feeling like the weekend is over so I don't even feel like I switch off from the Monday-Friday countdown.

Reactions: 1
I’m annoyed at myself. My child’s birthday activity tomorrow few friends. Spiral of anxiety, 2 parents didn’t acknowledge my message checking in. Feel like i don’t ‘fit’ but annoyed at myself for caring as seriously don’t care about being judged by them. Just want the kids to have fun and it all to go well. Lots of intrusive thoughts about it all going wrong.

Sorry needed to get that off my chest.

• Heart
So seven of us chip in together for Disney+. It’s paid yearly and due soon, so account holder has messaged asking for payment of £13.30 each.

£13.30 x 7 = £93.10
The subscription is £79.99 per year. Should be £11.74 each.
If you divide it by 6 people, it’s £13.33 each.
So effectively we’re paying for her to have it for free.

I know it’s saving us a huge chunk of money each year but is it just me that finds that really cheeky?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A few doors down. The visitors have being drinking since 11am. Their are young kids around. Loud music. One of the men is drunk as anything can't stand up totally of his head. It's okay to have a drink and fun time since the weather is nice. But if one of the kids falls of the trampoline, swing area which adult going to yo to the hospital as their drunk.

Someone nearby has been letting of fireworks but only lets one off every 10-15 mins so first one woke my toddler up then as he’s starting to settle down to go back to sleep another one goes off.

• Angry
  • Sad