What’s annoying you right now #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, you're not unreasonable. I would start missing some of the deliveries if I were you. Block their numbers during the day, if necessary so you can't receive their messages. They are really taking advantage of you here.

They can't exactly complain about missed deliveries when they are quite obviously using you and haven't even the manners to say thanks, into the bargain.
Thank you. I think it's just that they order things knowing they won't be in to receive them and expect me to take them in. Also the goading by saying "I've got loads of deliveries coming" while smirking at me. It can be quite distracting when working or in meetings etc.

I don't think they can complain about missed deliveries - it seems to me quite entitled to expect other people to take them in all the time, especially if they're doing it multiple times a day and not just every so often.

I'd block them but I have a few whatsapp group chats with them and our landlord so not sure if it will kick me out of the group if I did that 😅

Reactions: 1
I don't think they can complain about missed deliveries - it seems to me quite entitled to expect other people to take them in all the time, especially if they're doing it multiple times a day and not just every so often.
No they absolutely can't complain. It's so far beyond entitled, I would be raging

They haven't a leg to stand on, imo. I definitely would stop being so co-operative. If needs be, I would leave the house and work elsewhere (or pretend that I did).

Did you mention having to take in 7 boxes! No, duck that. Seriously.

Im about to do a long run of shifts at work and today is my last day off. I’ve woken up with a cold and headache

• Sad
Reactions: 2
No they absolutely can't complain. It's so far beyond entitled, I would be raging

They haven't a leg to stand on, imo. I definitely would stop being so co-operative. If needs be, I would leave the house and work elsewhere (or pretend that I did).

Did you mention having to take in 7 boxes! No, duck that. Seriously.
Entitled is exactly the word I'd use for it. It's not the odd parcel every so often, it's basically every day, multiple times a day with no warning. I always think to myself do they think before selecting home delivery "oh someone will be home to take it in."

Yes, one time there were 7 boxes from the same retailer. Usually there are multiple deliveries sitting in our hallway every day 😂.

I honestly don't know how they have the funds either? I couldn't afford to buy new things on that scale.

Absolutely everything! I’ve been full of cold for 2 weeks, I haven’t been sleeping because I’m coughing my head off, I’m pregnant and I’ve got pelvic girdle pain so getting comfortable in bed is near enough impossible, I’m getting about 2 whole hours a night, I’m awake through the night every night. I feel so lonely as my partner is always working, don’t live by my family and I’ve been signed off work so the only people I actually saw regularly I don’t see anymore. My nearly 4 year old has turned into the demon and has just started being a handful and cos I’m so tired I’m finding tk harder and burst into tears this morning. I just need sleep/someone to talk to/an all inclusive childfree holiday 😅

I could not fall asleep, I couldn't get into a deep sleep. I feel awful today, like I've got a bad hangover.

I feel like I'm constantly moaning but promise I'm not 😂.

I joined a new gym in January because my old one was just so busy all the time and I didn't really like the atmosphere.

I love my new gym apart from one thing, the sales people / personal trainers are so pushy.

They offer a free training session with new memberships but it's just an excuse for them to sell you personal training. I attended one session which at first I genuinely thought would just be them showing me the gym and perhaps suggesting some new exercises I could do as the description of the training session was just "we'll chat with you about how to reach your goals."

Turns out it was a full personal training session and afterwards they tried to sign me up. I explained I don't have an extra £200 a month to spend on these and wanted to work out by myself.

Now the gym is calling me daily, sometimes several times a day to try and get me to take the personal training. I've explained no but there must be different colleagues calling as they don't get the message.

Also whenever I go the personal trainers always approach me and say "what are your workout plans today?" I slightly over pronate and one pointed it out and did an impression and asked if I had injuries.

I just want to be left alone while working out and am slightly regretting changing gyms as this never happened in my old one 😅.

• Angry
Lack of sleeps, I would love a night of just sleeping for a few hours.

I'm just been added to my sister in laws hen-do whatsapp group, a load of people I barely know introducing themselves to each other and its so FUN and KOOKY its killing me. I want to introduce myself honestly but I don't think saying 'I hate the groom, don't like the bride much either and I think the wedding is a bollocks idea' will go down well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I put up a Facebook status about football. Someone screenshotted it - didn’t even like/comment on it - and shared it on their own page and cropped my name out 🤣

• Wow
I ordered some stuff via Ebay , instead of going to each individual website because I thought I'd get nectar points but my nectar card and my ebay account were no longer linked so I didn't get any points.

• Angry
People who vape indoors, (I don’t care about in their own homes, I mean in public). Currently sat in a cafe and someone has whipped their vape out and is making huge clouds with it. People have told the staff, (who keep vanishing out back), but nothing being done 😡

I vape and would never have the brass to do it in a closed public space!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
People who vape indoors, (I don’t care about in their own homes, I mean in public). Currently sat in a cafe and someone has whipped their vape out and is making huge clouds with it. People have told the staff, (who keep vanishing out back), but nothing being done 😡

I vape and would never have the brass to do it in a closed public space!
I was on a date years ago and the guy took out his vape and started using it in the middle of a pub.

I felt a bit embarrassed and uncomfortable as I'm not sure about the rules around it. I asked him "are you allowed to do that indoors?" And he turned around and said "well let me put it this way, I will do it unless I am told otherwise."

There was no second date 😬

Reactions: 4
I’ve got the biggest craving for a smarties McFlurry, can’t stop thinking about it. But google is giving me mixed messages about whether pregnant people can have them or not and even if I could have one, too much dairy plays my stomach up anyway 😭😩

I’ve got the biggest craving for a smarties McFlurry, can’t stop thinking about it. But google is giving me mixed messages about whether pregnant people can have them or not and even if I could have one, too much dairy plays my stomach up anyway 😭😩
I’ve had mcflurrys when I’ve been pregnant, the other day I had a mr whippy from the ice cream van! I know people say not to but I went off the NHS guidelines where it doesn’t say it 😊

• Heart
I’ve had mcflurrys when I’ve been pregnant, the other day I had a mr whippy from the ice cream van! I know people say not to but I went off the NHS guidelines where it doesn’t say it 😊
Ooooo thank you!! Maybe I’ll send my bf out to get me a mini McFlurry then!

• Heart
An electrician is here to fit some new plug points and he won't stop yapping. I'm sure he could have been and gone by now but he's really getting on my nerves with his incessant chit chat . I'm not interested in the england ireland rugby game or the price of bacon. I have a grumpy newborn that needs feeding and changing.