Whatmummymakes #3 Crispy hair and close up shots, how many times can you pop to the shops?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So feeding your daughter a diet of cheese, butter and pastry is fine but a little bit of Mayo is a no no. bleeping child nutritionist of the year this one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tuna Mayo pasta, the expensive meal of the week at University.
Surely there’s a freezer full of meals and sauces like we’re led to believe?

Reactions: 6
Tuna Mayo pasta, the expensive meal of the week at University.
Surely there’s a freezer full of meals and sauces like we’re led to believe?
Exactly - what happened to all her recipe testing products that will include all the tips on how to freeze/reheat etc?!

Reactions: 3
I don’t have small children but could someone enlighten me why they can’t eat Mayo?

I don’t have small children but could someone enlighten me why they can’t eat Mayo?
🤷🤷 i was under the impression mayo was low in salt etc. Only thing I can think of is homemade mayo if the eggs aren't lion stamped. Which is the same in pregnancy too

I questioned myself and had to Google it, they can eat mayo. They can't eat home made if it's used with eggs that aren't British lion stamped. I don't think Rebecca knows what she's talking about

Reactions: 8
Er I’m sorry babies can’t have a dollop of Mayo because ‘it’s high in saturated fat’ says the woman who lives off of cheese and pastry….🙈🙈🙈
Makes me so mad that she is influencing up to 500k people!! She is a walking heart attack and is probably pre-diabetic herself (and we can all see Nina heading down the same over weight route) She loads all of her food with butter, cream, cheese, pastry etc and then makes people question mayonnaise because of salt content? Does she ever look at the salt content in the 3000 takeaways Nina eats?!! She talks out of her arse because she doesn’t actually have any clue what a healthy and family friendly diet looks like! She certainly isn’t qualified to provide proper advice on nutrition to anyone! I’m just constantly so mad at myself for buying her first book!! 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Everything in moderation as usual, there’s nothing wrong with giving your child mayo!!

Ive never restricted my little one from having chocolate - he gets excited when he has it but more often than not he will have a bite or two and then not want the rest or he will even turn it down. I’d rather that than be a parent who doesn’t let their kid have the bad foods and then they gorge on them at any given opportunity.

Poor Nina is only young but is certainly heading the same direction as her mum andI hate how she makes a point of it by saying how large her clothes are etc.

Reactions: 10
Everything in moderation as usual, there’s nothing wrong with giving your child mayo!!

Ive never restricted my little one from having chocolate - he gets excited when he has it but more often than not he will have a bite or two and then not want the rest or he will even turn it down. I’d rather that than be a parent who doesn’t let their kid have the bad foods and then they gorge on them at any given opportunity.

Poor Nina is only young but is certainly heading the same direction as her mum andI hate how she makes a point of it by saying how large her clothes are etc.
yes this!
I had access to sweets and chocolate as a kid and could take it or leave it, my husband was very restricted and he now is a sweet fiend!

Reactions: 9
Woops my toddler loves mayo, I usually give her a big dollop if she has something like fish fingers or falafel, so she has something to dip in. Nope, she just scoops it up in her hand and licks it off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Woops my toddler loves mayo, I usually give her a big dollop if she has something like fish fingers or falafel, so she has something to dip in. Nope, she just scoops it up in her hand and licks it off :ROFLMAO:
Yeah both of mine have tuna pasta with mayo, the amount of actual mayo they consume is negligible.

Reactions: 7
Youve got to remember that Ninas portion sizes are huge so she would be closer to the limits than other children her age. My son is 2 months older than her and there’s no way he’d be getting anywhere near the salt allowance in a dinner of tuna Mayo pasta!

Reactions: 6
Does she not know there is salt in cheese, ready made pastry, costa sandwiches etc etc. The amount of Mayo in that recipe is negligible compared to her other feasts.
Can’t help but wonder if she did it for more interaction on her post, panicking parents and making them ask questions?? Is that too cynical?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.