WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only boil water on my hob as I don’t have a kettle it’s not unheard of!
If you’re not wearing a paisley floral floor length nightdress & not using dried flowers you foraged yourself from the meadow with the local stable to flavour the tea you’re doing it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SHE’S safe and warm lol, she’s got a bloody blazing fire going, a means of cooking and a house to herself! She’s hardly setting up a cardboard box outside B&M Home Bargains and bedding down for the night is she?!

Reactions: 15
I hope Nina’s with the other. I would absolutely judge Bex for keeping her at the house with no heating or hot water.

I know my child’s father would offer to have me to stay along with my child too if my power was out.

Reactions: 4
Nini definitely isn’t there. And Bec probably doesn’t have to be either. She’s just enjoying the drama. As long as Kiwi the cat is having his needs met the normal thing for her to do would be go and stay at her sister’s or a Premier Inn or something.

Reactions: 5
Bet she won’t mention that Nino is with He who must not be named, and will probably fake a dm asking how Ninoi is coping in a black out & she conjures up a whimsical story about how in the darkness Nina was star gazing & crocheting doilies for her dolls house by candlelight. Also Mundungo the cat joined in the merriment by pissing up the curtain canopies incognito

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this the first time we’ve heard her mention the dad? I always thought she made out there was a husband in the picture that we just never got to see

Reactions: 3
I’ve not been on this thread in along time, and I don’t really watch her stories, but I seen last nights and I RAN here when she mentioned Panini being at her Dads. Is this the first time she’s mentioned him?! 😂

No, when they were together they went to the zoo once. She showed a photo of his arm I think
It is very rare she mentions him and normally on Nina’s weekend with him she just doesn’t post anything

She RARELY mentions him as she’s been cosplaying being a single mother since the miraculous virgin birth of panini but it is understood that she has separated/divorced him last year, there are some informants on here who have confirmed he is alive & well still living at the old marital home washing his car in -6 temperatures.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also remember once they went somewhere for her birthday and she mentioned him/showed his arm in a picture