WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Left over croissants and cream from the festive period?
Is that really a thing?

Also not having much in for dinner.
Not great for someone who released a meal planner, eh?

Reactions: 6
She spends her time sharing others’ posts with her recipes, she has zero new or original content.

Reactions: 8
Anyone remember when she went on national tv and her big recipe was cheese pizza 🤣🤣 just crossed my mind as i made my toddler one and how simple it is..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do you think she’s posts so rarely now? She used to document Nina’s every move. Do you think she’s lost interest or perhaps come across her tattle and made her reevaluate it all? Or perhaps Nina just won’t comply to activities now?
As a weaning / food account none of the above should matter as it should purely be about the food but we all know she was a chancer in that!

Reactions: 7
Why do you think she’s posts so rarely now? She used to document Nina’s every move. Do you think she’s lost interest or perhaps come across her tattle and made her reevaluate it all? Or perhaps Nina just won’t comply to activities now?
As a weaning / food account none of the above should matter as it should purely be about the food but we all know she was a chancer in that!
Yeah when exactly did they last go to a NT property? The people need to know Bex.

it’s better for Nina not to have her every move documented but I don’t feel Bex has changed her mind on showing her constantly so either Nina isn’t playing ball or the other has had something to say about it

Reactions: 5
It is strange considering she has a book to promote but maybe the other has finally put his foot down. I think she’s lazy though, she can probably live off the first book, it’s like a Christmas song, people are always going to be weaning. The latest budget recipe books is so laughable given her lifestyle I think it’s just to meet her contract with the publishers.

Reactions: 11
Her new book is coming out next month and she barely mentions it. Haven’t seen any recipe teasers or anything to try promote it.

Her last book only has 288 Amazon reviews (compare to WMM 11,851 and Family Comforts 1,312). I don’t think they are selling very well at all.

Reactions: 3
Obvs can’t rely on Rebecca’s recipes and they never look appetising to me but does anyone have a recommendation for a good family cook book? (Not weaning) I’m so bored of the same meals.

Reactions: 1
I made porridge this morning and when I put it in the bowl it was hot so because I’m a normal person and not some weird helicopter mother with too much time on my hands, I said to my three year old ‘eat from the edges, it’s hot’ and it got me remembering that hilariously complicated and convoluted way that Bex used to cool down porridge for Nina that seemed to take about half an hour…… 😂 My husband found me chortling to myself and thought I’d lost the plot. 😂

I’m surprised we haven’t had a resurgence of her porridge ‘recipes’ aka add toppings, plus a step by step story of the Porridge Cooling Method now that we’ve hit some lower temperatures.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s too lazy to bother with IG now. I wonder what her follower numbers are like now compared to when the first WMM book came out.
Like others have said she should be building momentum now for the books release next month

Reactions: 4