WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before, but I really miss the Tattle days of the car washing updates. Golden What Mummy Makes days 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ashamedly, I think I’ve still got the first book on a high up shelf I never look at. I’ll have a look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her cba food made me wanna throw up no idea why tho 🤣🤣 the bloody cucumber thrown in .. ever the trick

Reactions: 4
She faffed around doing lunch for herself but CBA to make something nice for her daughter who has been with her dad and not home

Reactions: 4
Those black seeds all over the food give me the ick.
Also don’t understand the ham under the beans - clash of cold and hot! Blerrrrghhhh.

Reactions: 3
She has mentioned Nina being “at her Dad’s” once before, I remember running here at the time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg the new reel of them opening the book, WHAT ARE ALL THOSE BITS IN BEX’S HAIR?!?! I can’t deal with it 🤢 editing to add, I spotted them before she posted about it in the next story… WHY would you upload that content looking so skanky 🫣

Also Panini describe what budget food is ‘for the people’ had me cringing, she’s picked up that lovely patronising tone from her mother who has no idea what an actual budget is 🙄

Reactions: 8
Was gna come on here to say Nina doesn’t come across as a pleasant child. And I think Becky’s Victorian era obsession must also inspire her hygiene, or lack thereof.

Reactions: 3