WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she lost it so Nina wished the fairies would find it/make her one and she did so many stories about in the packaging or out the packaging

Reactions: 6
I thought she lost it so Nina wished the fairies would find it/make her one and she did so many stories about in the packaging or out the packaging

Ah yes I remember this! I had in mind it was more of a lurid pink with matching diary. Tried to wipe the whole ordeal from my memory clearly. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know this goes back but I could not get over the amount of food a child and adult had on Christmas Eve - a massive gammon with enough chips to feed a family of 5!!

Reactions: 5
Reducing the book to pennies and then showing it at number 1 back at full price was a good marketing tactic...... Probably cheaper than storing the unused books and sending them for pulping 😂😂😂

Screenshot_2023-12-27-16-30-09-89_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It doesn’t actually take much to get to the top of that list. The chat is updated hourly, so it just means lots of people bought the book in the last hour (when it cost pennies like previous poster said). Amazon charts are meaningless when it comes to popularity (according to my friend who works in publishing anyway). You can have a book that doesn’t sell very well overall get to the top of the chart.
---
Just checked again and it’s already back down to number 7 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just spent what felt like forever getting my 5 year old to sleep and all the while was chuckling about Hagrid almost certainly busting out the mocktails for her soirée with mini me. No thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Want to be first post of 2024!!!! Happy new Year , shows how boring she is fact this is first post of year guys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whipped up a full on croissant bread and butter pudding on an average Thursday?? Who has the time and resources midweek!!

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she’s still going to the gym cos her food doesn’t seem to reflect that?

• Haha
Reactions: 4