WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 8 min on the nose in the oven for the perfect gingerbread but I presume hers has to be dry and biscuity as duck to survive the 25 days of advent.

Reactions: 4
I thought she was looking forward to her ‘GAWJUS’ leftover gammon, macaroni cheese tonight. 🤔
Also her reel, for that abomination, had the song “so this is love”. Attaching emotions to food again, there’s no surprise there then. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think she’s had a gastric sleeve fitted?
Maybe that's why she disappeared for so long with just the odd story repost 🤔

Also, the irony of me getting National Trust ads on this page 🤣

*Edit - to finish the post as my keyboard kept disappearing!

Reactions: 4
Trigger warning:
Becky’s big face
IMG_6320.png

I bet she sat there practicing this Jim from The Office pose and took a million selfies before posting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Notice she said they were for ‘our’ stockings too. Is she putting a stocking out to Santa or herself?! She’s so overbearing she can’t even let Nina have a stocking without her! 🤣

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she could carry on with her portions with a gastric sleeve could she? Why does bex ever need to drag Nina along on her errands when she’s off all the time? It’s just an excuse as she wanted someone to go to Costa again with her.

Reactions: 6