WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh she’s got Paninatonne doing voice overs now, as if hers wasn’t cringe enough. Also bingo for Nina against the wall at gun point forcing an entire pinwheel pastry into her mouth in one go

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way MyNiNi grabs the food from her mothers ham hock hands gives me rage

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Skin and Me discount code is crap as well.
Top tip! - Don’t use Becky with the tit hair’s discount code. Just fill in the free consultation form on the Skin and Me website and then don’t complete checkout. They send you a deal with a better discount 😂 I had one last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does everything have to be a pinwheel. Leave mince pies alone!!

Also has she really dusted the no-added-sugar-mince-pie-pinwheels with liberal amounts of icing sugar??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Idiot, the last day for Father Christmas letters was the 30th of November! No chance to get to the postbox in daylight? Where’s she living, Reykjavik?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do you have to post it in daylight anyway? Was this just for a photo for the gram? Nina wouldn’t be bothered if it was dark surely?

Reactions: 5
Well.
it’s her annual (one of many) Christmas market tours and she probably paid over and above what any normal working class person would pay to see Santa.
She and panini ate a massive biscoff cake (I know Becky’s on a diet but if Nina ate that alone she’s setting herself up to be Becky 2.0)
Nina drank mocktails. 🙄 because she is soooo much more sophisticated than any normal 6yo a fruit shoot just won’t do.
Nina is trying on lipstick and Becky with the tit hair is treating her as a teenager already.
And for the first time in a while Becky did post piks of her massive self, I don’t think she’s changed at all since that tv appearance it’s just the way she’s standing with 1 leg infront of the other to elongate her silhouette. I couldn’t give a tit about her fat loss journey tbh she’s a snobby battleaxe with toxic parenting styles which is what I’m here to talk about, but yeh flogging healthy recipes when they clearly ain’t and then having that figure just goes to show she became a one book wonder on pure serendipity rather than cooking talent.

Reactions: 11
Nina is so tall for a year one six year old. Just comparing her height with a pic took today with me and my year 5 nine year old and I swear she’s only about an inch shorter! My daughter isn’t small for her age either!
It’s strange for her to post on a Saturday.She must have been ordered to her by her management.

Reactions: 2
Imagine letting her wear red lipstick i mean red as well 🙄 walk around with it on and basically wish she was a teen so u can have a friend.

I agree abt full pic i actually expected her to look smaller tbh.

Reactions: 4
I hope when Nina grows up, she turns goth. The complete opposite to Haggrids aesthetic

Reactions: 7
I made her gingerbread today, followed the instructions to a t……
- greasy after I got it out of the fridge
- crumbled after the first roll
- 10-12 mins in oven, I did 10 mins and they are so hard.
Tasty though!