WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only see 3 comments on that post, one of which is hers. Blown away with the response 🤣

Reactions: 2
Blimey it’s been ABLAZE for her since the book launch hadn’t it! (I think it’s hilarious that you’d PAY £16 to get budget recipes. It makes no sense 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you all ready to make your gingerbread advents? No? Me neither 😂 she’s reminded me that I need to go to Tesco though and buy a chocolate one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe it shows how few she is actually tagged on - she’ll share whatever she can get

Reactions: 7
She’s reposted the low sugar gingerbread advent calendar….again! It seems quite sugary to me, 1/3 of the ingredients are sugar!

Reactions: 3
She’s doing a q&a again, point blank selfie of her massive face, costa coffee in hand probably sitting in first class again. She mentions dropping ‘humungous mango’ off to the cattery, (this is a trend in her life, is she overfeeding her cat too) and no mention of where Neenee is. Did she drop her off at the cattery too? We know she’s not with her coz it’s school term & is probably at her dads, but typical Bex likes to insinuate she’s her Siamese twin, joined at the hip.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Small and Skinny cappuccino..no usual massive sugary syrup concoction. Does this mean the fat laden recipes will be no more?!

Oh!! I drove by the ex husbands house yesterday morning and her car was outside, no sign of of her in the car. Wonder if he gave her a lift to the station and her car is staying there? I’ll check on my way to work

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh!! I drove by the ex husbands house yesterday morning and her car was outside, no sign of of her in the car. Wonder if he gave her a lift to the station and her car is staying there? I’ll check on my way to work
Probably wanting him to wash it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She does look slimmer in the face so wonder if she has lost weight…. But then she was always very good with angles and hiding her face so hard to tell!

Reactions: 5
I apologise in advance for any irate cat owners who will come at me for this, but it's so much better to get a cat sitter in rather than use a cattery. It's really distressing for most cats to be in a cattery. The only time I would consider if would be if I was having building work done at home or something which meant my cats wouldn't be safe.

Reactions: 4
I apologise in advance for any irate cat owners who will come at me for this, but it's so much better to get a cat sitter in rather than use a cattery. It's really distressing for most cats to be in a cattery. The only time I would consider if would be if I was having building work done at home or something which meant my cats wouldn't be safe.
For such a short period of time too, she was away for 2 nights!

I know they are separated so assume they don’t have the best relationship but you’d think the other would look after the cat, on the grounds that it’s Nina’s pet so can just come with her to his? Makes me think they don’t have a good separated relationship in you know what I mean? Maybe I’m being naive though in my expectations 🤔🤣

Reactions: 4
I know they are separated so assume they don’t have the best relationship but you’d think the other would look after the cat, on the grounds that it’s Nina’s pet so can just come with her to his? Makes me think they don’t have a good separated relationship in you know what I mean? Maybe I’m being naive though in my expectations 🤔🤣
If the father of my children asked me to look after his pet whilst he went on a jolly to work I’d tell him where to go 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12