WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone calling children ‘littles’?!

IMG_0556.jpeg

And is this actually a meal suggestion? Roast potatoes, pasta, a leaf and some #mumguiltcucumber ? Where’s the protein.

IMG_0555.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Who is going to ask if there is a slow cooker chapter? Or will it be all about the air fryer chapter this time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Buy my budget recipes cook book! As I chomp down on caviar & wagyu with my 15th costa coffee of the week in my fancy Anthropologie crystal goblet as I get ready to traipse up the country in first class to take Nina to meet bougie Santa Claus which cost £85 a ticket & also purchase another vintage antique fairy to be ‘elf on the shelf’. duck off becky.
Quoting myself coz it’s apt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at book, these r two of 3 pics on back
So wots with the face??
The cake she mentions on stories is a stack of pancakes for your kid to eat by themselves as Nina does…? Wowzers haha looks like the usual crap she puts out as a so called “chef”

Attachments

Maybe she’s supposed to be giving a disapproving look at Nina taking food from her plate?

It just looks like she’s constipated though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at book, these r two of 3 pics on back
So wots with the face??
The cake she mentions on stories is a stack of pancakes for your kid to eat by themselves as Nina does…? Wowzers haha looks like the usual crap she puts out as a so called “chef”
That is not a flattering photo of either of them

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s supposed to be giving a disapproving look at Nina taking food from her plate?

It just looks like she’s constipated though.
or a nina you ganna eat this tit!? Honestly 100% a bex book, cucumber on side rest is cheese n carbs! Healthy baby eating guys 👍 and remember bex is really budget aware and cautious not jumping on a trend or ought 🤔

Reactions: 3