WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7183.jpeg

Only Becky would make her child being sick all about herself, selfie included. She’s a psycho, a real DeeDee Blanchard in the making.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Right don’t judge me guys. But when my daughter was starting solids I did have her first books, I didn’t have a clue how to cook and did actually find them helpful. The batch cooking recipes were good for lunchboxes and a few of her other recipes have stayed in our dinner rotation. So I got her newest book. I can confirm that this one is utter shite, even the husbands had a rant about it. Half the recipes sound so weird and gross I would never bother making them, then the ones I have bothered trying either don’t work how described or are just blah and nasty. Complete waste of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only 10 reviews on Amazon and with a 3/5 star average rating. The new book isn’t even in the top 100 food books 😬 (tbf WMM is number 28, and Charlotte Stirling-Reed How to Feed Your Baby is 18 - for comparison). I think it’s fair to say it’s been a bit of a flop.

Reactions: 6
This is the recipe that tipped my husband over the edge. Semolina, cheese, sweetcorn and paprika…. in the breakfast section?! 😩
That sounds disgusting. And the serving suggestion is with avocado, because they are sooo cheap! NOT!! 😤

Reactions: 4
That sounds disgusting. And the serving suggestion is with avocado, because they are sooo cheap! NOT!! 😤
Yeah can't put it in the ingredients because that wouldn't be budget but as a serving suggestion it's totally fine!

That screenshot is so lazily written too, what a sloppy mess.

Reactions: 3
This is the recipe that tipped my husband over the edge. Semolina, cheese, sweetcorn and paprika…. in the breakfast section?! 😩
Smoked paprika and cheese. What an innovation. Does this woman have shares in a smoked paprika factory? It's in every bloody recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god imagine writing a weaning book and then someone who’s supposedly hyping it up says they still go by SolidStarts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A few new 'vine customer review of free product' reviews have appeared recently. Have the publishers realised the book is a flop and started sending out free copies in the vain hope of some positive feedback? 😂
It’s not a good look 😆 This clearly backfires when copies are sent to people who are not Becky’s fawning fan base.

• Haha
She’s barely posted about it at all so maybe she’s not quite as proud of it as she once said she was

I hope she’s got some kind of plan b for when she’s no longer a bestselling author.

What is she, early 30’s? She can’t live off the royalties of the books forever surely.

Reactions: 9